Reviews for Midnight Sun
Fuck gay
Travesti chapter 28 . 2/14
That was a great story! I really love the prophecy! Can't wait to read the sequel.
Iheartbooks394 chapter 27 . 2/13
Yessss! This is so good. Love Rial and Draco. I've never seen the Slytherins Wand twist before! Really good addition. Off to read the sequel :)
Loves 3
Hellfire-Princess chapter 20 . 2/8
For the pairing I'm getting a Rial/Severus vibe, and from reading your earlier stories, I know you like to pair Harry (or whatever you change his name to) with men Severus's age.
Hellfire-Princess chapter 19 . 2/8
I feel a hint of Draco/Rial here, or maybe Severus/Rial. I don't know about the others though.
Gothic Rain chapter 26 . 1/22
Nice. Gryffindor really disgusts me. It's like they don't even think about Zachy leaving someone to die. I feel like the lions are the murders not the snakes, real fine example that bloke is. And Dumbledore is revolting as a human being. Hell will be filling up when the Potters and Dumbdore get's down there.
Gothic Rain chapter 25 . 1/22
Finally, Zachy steps down from the fame of horrors. I do wonder how Rial will take after this. I imagine he'll be the "grey" side and fix the mess JK Rowling never really did.
Gothic Rain chapter 23 . 1/22
I have absolutely loved this chapter. The prank, is awesome as hell. I think Zachy has learned his lesson about Karma... it's a bitch when it comes back at you! :D
Gothic Rain chapter 19 . 1/22
I figured Zachy was the boy-who-lived by the scar. Which is good, last thing Rial needs is to be a horcrux shaped into a sacrificial lamb.
Gothic Rain chapter 17 . 1/22
I always did like Sirius. Despite his past mistakes in the future it appeared as though he tried to make up for it. Rial is cool on his own but being with Sirius does open another window for him... Rial Black has a cool ring to it. I can never predict what you'll do with this story, and that's the best thing :)
Gothic Rain chapter 14 . 1/22
That's messed up but sounds just about right if I really think about it. JK Rowling was to Light and Dark, Good and Evil in her imagination.
Gothic Rain chapter 13 . 1/22
Ah, i was wondering why the title was Midnight Sun. Very clever :D
Gothic Rain chapter 12 . 1/22
Disgusting pricks, the Potters
Gothic Rain chapter 10 . 1/22
I had been wondering what Rial's wand's wood type was... it can tell a lot about it's wielder.
Gothic Rain chapter 8 . 1/22
Even though I saw this coming I still find myself royally pissed off. I hope Rial tries to sabotage that bigot. Oh if only Zachy could be eaten by a dragon. I wonder if that Potter will realize his name only came out because of Voldemort...
1,299 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »