Reviews for Midnight Sun
Shadowed Sorceress chapter 1 . 5h ago
Great story!
lovewater chapter 28 . 2/9
Loved this story. Read others with the similar premise of twin Potters and other then the one called Invisible, this the best. Adding to my favorites and plan on reading the sequel. Well done!
Athan Winter chapter 16 . 1/29
Why would Zack call Voldy "The Dark Lord" only Voldy's followers does that.
Alie-yaoi chapter 28 . 1/13
i like
Splashing Ducky chapter 17 . 12/24/2014
OMG plot twist love it
Guest chapter 28 . 12/6/2014
HOLY CRAP... I LOVED THIS STORY
kurosakiami01 chapter 27 . 12/3/2014
At first I thought that by being so different from the canon I wouldn't really like this, but I was curious, so I started reading.

One nice thing of fanfiction is being able to HATE a character (or, well, various, as it's here) in one story while being able to love it in another. It all depends on how they're written, on how they act.

I really liked your Harry/Rial characterization. I'm really looking forward to reading the sequel! (you'll probably hear more from me there).

Thank you for sharing!
The Lost Playwright chapter 28 . 11/23/2014
I loved it. So ingenious.
MeggieBlack chapter 24 . 11/16/2014
You quoted the Hobbit! I love you!
Herbie The Time Travelling Car chapter 7 . 11/2/2014
have you read the inheritance cycle, as your explanation of old celtic sounds very similar to elvish in that. also, i think it is called gaelic
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 28 . 10/31/2014
loved it
AnimangaLoverFE chapter 28 . 10/14/2014
i love this story...it was awesome...i am off to the sequel...
Gleas chapter 26 . 10/10/2014
So... does the tattoo mean Rial is a fairer contender for the prophecy child? I mean the dark idiot did mark him and all... XD
Cairsta chapter 28 . 10/8/2014
I laughed, I cried, I bloody want to kill someone! That was amazing!
Chocolatekat chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Mmm. Seems to be giving away to much information for a Slytherin. But I understand the need to set the stage for there relationship. Hopefully the rush of development will smooth out. I do like your idea for this. Especially the starting school late.
1,216 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »