Reviews for Midnight Sun
JCDK1984 chapter 11 . 3/4
Would it be more like modern day irish Aerach
JCDK1984 chapter 9 . 3/4
Okay, it makes no sense that Rial has not had a class with Moody. Unless the choosing of the champions took place in early September. If it took place on Halloween like in the books then it is just weird that Rial has not had a DADA class in two month.
Those last paragraphs... Damn it, you're making me cry.
me chapter 12 . 2/19
zayla di la vera chapter 15 . 2/14
Rial is a beautiful name because the country in which I practice write now 's currency is rial. Oman is a wonderful place and I suggest everyone to go there
KitsuneGodAsashi chapter 1 . 2/3
Go to hell yaoi freakshows.
God1643 chapter 14 . 1/1
Very nice twist you've applied there. Just like the other components of this beautiful tale you've woven, the revelation of Rial's parentage has come about smoothly and in a quite believable fashion.
I'm not usually a fan of slash fiction, yet yours has managed to captivate me quite admirably.
Well done.
DaddyChad chapter 1 . 11/24/2017
So how old is Harry exactly and in which year is he going? and is Draco 11 or older aswell?
Guest chapter 27 . 10/16/2017
I swear I was about to scream when they kissed before I realized it’s almost 1 in the morning...
WerewolfKing350 chapter 17 . 9/24/2017
If Sirius is gay, why did he sleep with Lily? There had to be another factor... I'm sooo confused
WerewolfKing350 chapter 9 . 9/24/2017
How is Zach so stupid? If Harry was a squib, he wouldn't be at Hogwarts
DANXS-SLAYER chapter 4 . 9/23/2017
meowgonagall please that just made me cringe how old are u 10
NekoDae chapter 1 . 9/6/2017
I'm on Mobil so I can't see if its already been asked but... Why's he using Locomotor Mortis to move his trunk? That's a Leg Locking Curse, and is probably not the most useful item-moving spell...
Guest chapter 26 . 9/3/2017
yeah i cant stomach your rial anymore he is to weak to survive in the snake pit. You are changing the story to fit a weak character instead of keeping the brutality of the snakes and making a character that thrives in such a environment. he should be able to after all by his idol threats and child hood. instead, he is constantly pushed around by something worse then his "father" and brother, he is being shoved into a pit by the author when his type does not fit the into the pit. Thanx for writing and maybe u have other stories that are excellent and are just not ment to write about a sly brutal snake. for u have turned the sly brute to a quivering hatchling.
Guest chapter 25 . 9/3/2017
why does rial take such abuse, slapped and punched by his "father" and brother only to retort with idol threats. Then he is once again beat up. Smart he is but emotionally and physically weak as a toddler. I had hoped this would continue and rial would FOLLOW through with his threats, few chapters left so i doubt it. The character rial that you created is very smart but that is over shadowed by how emotionally and physically weak he is.
1,333 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »