Reviews for Midnight Sun
misuky7 chapter 28 . 7/22
This was marvelous, I love the name Rial. A lot of these names reminded me of Targaryen names. I very much liked this and am excited to read the sequel. :3
Lady Luna's Love chapter 28 . 7/17
Oh. My. God.

This is is the most amazing thing I've read in years. Wow. Honestly. I'm also unashamed to admit that I did, perhaps, squeak in excitement when Draco kissed Rial, not to mention his reaction to it. This was ridiculously well-written and I love how you haven't strayed too far from the character's original dispositions, I suppose. A lot of these types of stories completely reinvent the characters.
Lilyzinha chapter 14 . 6/1
This is awesome! I stil hate Lily more than i hate James because she's worse by letting James punish Rial for her mistake
I could step on the headmaster's face when he did NOTHING seeing HIS student being smacked by a fucking adult!
ShinichiKudoOwnsMySoul chapter 10 . 5/18
This story is really addicting. It is entertaining. The Gryffindors are laughably stupid here and Harry's 'brother' can go burn in hell. Always entertaining to see a believable WBWL story. Far too many of them are overblown, melodramatic-but I suppose, since a lot of us are teens when we write, that our stories are going to be imperfect. So I can excuse that, I wrote my fair share of bashing stuff, too.

I personally like seeing Nice! Dumbledore or a believable evil one, but portraying him as neutral here is interesting, too. The old guy did make a lot of mistakes, but from the way people portray him, you'd think he was the true villain of the story.

It would be nice to see if maybe an appearance from a nice Gryffindor, like Ginny, perhaps-someone who can befriend Harry regardless of what her family believes. I think she wouldn't fall for a moron like Zach. Ginny has more brains than people give her. Ron is empty here, fun. I don't hate Ron but I do think he is brainless at times. I just love how Rowling put in a poor character and dared to portray poverty. He must be an inspiration to a demographic that gets ignored.

Hey, in a story where there are lots of rich people flaunting their pride, it's nice to see a poor family portrayed in an ordinary way. The Weasleys aren't sad little hobos or homeless people, they're just family and they seem to love each other despite lack of money. There are lots of people in such conditions who love unconditionally despite how they are portrayed.

I would have loved to see more of Slytherin in canon, and especially stuff on squibs like Filch. Poor guy seemed like a total outcast from everyone.

Either way, I look forward to seeing Rial own his supposed family's asses. I hope Liky herself wisens up and stops obeying James, if Sirius can see through his pure-blooded idiocy, then she should, too.

The other thing I always wonder is would Lily and James honestly care that much about the Houses? If Harry was sorted in Slytherin in canon, I have every reason to believe they might be disappointed, but they would never hurt him. These guys sacrificed their lives to save him. In fanfiction land, though, anything's possible. So yeah, I'm cool with AUs and such, just trying to find one where the sibling isn't a total ass or jerk. Overall this story is pretty awesome.
Canadian lamp chapter 28 . 5/15
Im not in the mood to review. At all. Not even a little bit. But that was written so amazingly id feel ashamed if i didnt make some form or recognition. What you wrote was entirely wonderful. I was in an impeccably foul mood prior to your peice and somehow tthrough words you actually managed to make me hate existence just a little less. Thank you for that and for composing this story as you have. Authors like you are the reason i have some small ammount of appreciation for my continued existence.
Mrs.LaceUp chapter 27 . 5/13
I like this story a lot! It actually had a lot of distinction from all of the HP Twin Fics I've read so far, specifically with how the interactions were depicted and the conflicts that came up (especially the graveyard scene). I do have one suggestion, which is to go through the details and try to flesh them out more. There were certain parts of the story where it seemed like the emotion or imagery weren't quite connecting, at least they weren't for me. I think a little editing could help to improve that. I would be happy to help if you would like!
Mahal-Means-Love377 chapter 28 . 4/19
I like how there's an ad for child support on my laptop xD
Espied7 chapter 28 . 4/17
Rial is great!
I said it right I said it right! I noticed you have a nack for nicknames tho coolio
lechatabbicat chapter 28 . 3/28
Love love love your stories! My only critism is that they aren't long enough :-) can't wait to read what you post next!
chibi-Clar chapter 14 . 3/27
Wow! I love it!
Amazing twist.
And it shows the background of James and Lilly on Harry.
This is so amazing.
ShinichiKudoOwnsMySoul chapter 11 . 3/14
Wow this is unlike any bashing story I've read before. Harry's twin isn't just a jerk, he's a cold, cruel monster. These portrayals actually feel real and sympathetic. Kudos to you for fleshing them out like this. Normally I dislike WBWL fanfics because i like Harry and his parents but in this case, have Voldie kill them off. Voldie seems like a logical hero now. He knew the Potters were bad and tried to eliminate them.
ShinichiKudoOwnsMySoul chapter 4 . 3/13
Thank goodness Severus is helping Harry. I hope that Dumbledore will straighten out Harry's parents and make them much nicer people! They are so mean to Harry.
1,269 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »