Reviews for Midnight Sun
The new Daily Prophet header:

RIAL EX-POTTER IS GAY?

Draco: I'd hope so.
Blaize: It'd be kinda word of he wasn't
Pansy: Draco and Harry fuk
It's not intelligence, he's just really gay
Shetan20 chapter 2 . 6/13
Thank you for an enjoyable chapter.
Jessiness5134 chapter 1 . 5/24
I have read this series multiple times and still find little nuggets I have missed thank you for sharing your talents with us
witchynails chapter 6 . 4/9
I’ve so far read up until chapter 6 and I’m loving this story but there’s one thing that’s niggling at me. I’m not sure if this is done on purpose or not but Harry and Draco are 14 in the Goblet of Fire. Just want to reiterate if this is done on purpese I’ve probably skipped over that part by accident.
ChArA pHaNtOm - CiPhEr chapter 13 . 4/7
The ending is so true its really funny
JCDK1984 chapter 11 . 3/4
Would it be more like modern day irish Aerach
JCDK1984 chapter 9 . 3/4
Okay, it makes no sense that Rial has not had a class with Moody. Unless the choosing of the champions took place in early September. If it took place on Halloween like in the books then it is just weird that Rial has not had a DADA class in two month.
Those last paragraphs... Damn it, you're making me cry.
me chapter 12 . 2/19
/OH SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT/
zayla di la vera chapter 15 . 2/14
Rial is a beautiful name because the country in which I practice write now 's currency is rial. Oman is a wonderful place and I suggest everyone to go there
Mizukodai chapter 1 . 2/3
Go to hell yaoi freakshows.
God1643 chapter 14 . 1/1
Very nice twist you've applied there. Just like the other components of this beautiful tale you've woven, the revelation of Rial's parentage has come about smoothly and in a quite believable fashion.
I'm not usually a fan of slash fiction, yet yours has managed to captivate me quite admirably.
Well done.
DaddyChad chapter 1 . 11/24/2017
So how old is Harry exactly and in which year is he going? and is Draco 11 or older aswell?
Guest chapter 27 . 10/16/2017
I swear I was about to scream when they kissed before I realized it’s almost 1 in the morning...
1,339 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »