Reviews for Midnight Sun
Wish you still wrote fanfiction like how your mind works
evfangirl98 chapter 27 . 9/18
Love it
Anonymous chapter 9 . 7/13
Give Rial a snake familiar and have him a parselmouth! (Recommendation!)
Vampireking40 chapter 2 . 4/9
Well that is interesting that Draco has a younger brother who is not only in Gryffindor but friends with Harry brother. Also he was disowned for being placed in Gryffindor. Maybe the Potter should adopt him.
BlueMorpho1111 chapter 11 . 1/31
Well, Rial has no right to feel tired about other people's prejudices when he's doing exactly the same with Gryffindor. There's a constant bashing from all of these characters so far. C'mon, they're smart people. I hope they'd learn to respect each other.
AHHHHH DRARRY
Clyden chapter 28 . 1/3
This was quite an entertaining read. I like rial.
DyerTheEnglishwoman chapter 13 . 11/14/2020
That prophecy was beautiful, great job. Amazing.
DeUltimateBookworm chapter 24 . 10/20/2020
Aaaah that riddle was from The Hobbit :D
Kaylie chapter 27 . 10/16/2020
Tell you what. This fanfic is alright and well, but its unacceptable insulting Minerva McGonagall.
IIEarlGreyII chapter 1 . 9/3/2020
It's so bad it's almost good, but not really. So many OC characters that are supposed to matter, but don't. Every character relationship is changed. It feels like we are supposed to like the Dark Lord at first, but then we hate him?

As a Harry Potter fic this is unrecognizable. As a story it's confusing. I can't even call it a guilty pleasure because Rial is constantly getting beat down in some way.

Read it only if you want lots of gay, and angst. Otherwise skip it.
Guest chapter 24 . 8/24/2020
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

MR NO NOSE IS BACK

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
ionsjun chapter 5 . 8/18/2020
I was hoping that Dumbledore would be more sympathetic to Harry, damn. He gets enough from his parents
Guest chapter 12 . 7/10/2020
Kill him, kill him now
omh666 chapter 28 . 7/6/2020
I took a bit of a break reading this one toward the end, but from what I remember, and the way it concluded, this was quite an interesting take. Thank you for writing and what's more, for posting here for us to read it.
1,422 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »