Reviews for Midnight Sun
chibi-Clar chapter 14 . 3/27/2016
Wow! I love it!
Amazing twist.
And it shows the background of James and Lilly on Harry.
Guest chapter 28 . 3/26/2016
This is so amazing.
FutureTrunksFan94 chapter 11 . 3/14/2016
Wow this is unlike any bashing story I've read before. Harry's twin isn't just a jerk, he's a cold, cruel monster. These portrayals actually feel real and sympathetic. Kudos to you for fleshing them out like this. Normally I dislike WBWL fanfics because i like Harry and his parents but in this case, have Voldie kill them off. Voldie seems like a logical hero now. He knew the Potters were bad and tried to eliminate them.
FutureTrunksFan94 chapter 4 . 3/13/2016
Thank goodness Severus is helping Harry. I hope that Dumbledore will straighten out Harry's parents and make them much nicer people! They are so mean to Harry.
tukfkydfhdgh chapter 28 . 2/22/2016
Such a well written and thought out story; had me tearing up at some points and grinning like an idiot at others. Not that late into the night so I'll head over to the sequel.
Pyrane chapter 28 . 2/18/2016
And I will go read it ASAP ;D
Thanks for sharing, and great ideas all around ! Well done for this little shortcut to the fourth year, and the plausibility behind "Harry" AKA Rial (or the reverse ?) and his Evil Twin behing both in the competition

Read more soon !

***Pyrane***
Guest chapter 13 . 2/3/2016
BLONDES ARE NOT ALL DUMB. Fuck you for that prejudice.
Guest chapter 28 . 2/2/2016
Thanks a lot for writing such a wonderful fanfic.
nightkit11224 chapter 7 . 1/23/2016
Disgusting. Abada Kedavra is a parody of abracadabra; crucio and imperio are from vulgar latin.
Guest chapter 25 . 12/26/2015
Die Voldemort
hawkswench chapter 28 . 12/25/2015
I just finished this story. We don't really celebrate today so today was a day off from work spent reading.
I did enjoy this story and am starting to read the sequel next. I am curious of if James was able to hurt Sirius career or if Zachy cowardliness stopped it.
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 18 . 12/21/2015
Ancient Runes Professor is Bathsheba Babbling and Aurora Sinistra is the Astronomy Professor

S. Ravenclaw
Dratias chapter 28 . 11/27/2015
Incredible story! I simply loved it! A truly magnificent job.
Icestar2012 chapter 12 . 11/11/2015
I'm glad your not making Sirius seem like a total prat and even keep Harry- I mean Rial -from being a jerk even with his past.
I really enjoy your story 3
Guest chapter 2 . 11/10/2015
You made Hermione a brainless bimbo...your grade is 5%...epic fail.

Shame, it seemed like it would be a good story. You could have made her a pureblood using the Dagworth-Granger name and put her in Ravenclaw or Slytherin, you could have made her Draco's twin, or you could have just not put her in the story at all...but you chose to make her into another Lavender Brown.
1,423 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »