Reviews for Midnight Sun
PrincessLinkin1 chapter 19 . 7/4/2020
Love the fic so far, but did you name Rial after the Iranian currency or not?
Slytherclawqueen325 chapter 13 . 6/20/2020
I have no words to emphasize how good your writing is...and the prophecy is so well written, I cried, why is it so relatable.
Guest chapter 27 . 6/2/2020
asdfghjkl
Guest chapter 7 . 6/2/2020
or you know he could be gay like me (i'm nb wlw not mlm)
Tenjo chapter 11 . 5/6/2020
Okay, it was bearable at first but you did the same thing most slash authors do; made half the characters (meaning basically all of the main ones) gay. As it stands, the only straight characters so far are the ones we’re supposed to not like: the Potters and the people in Zach’s clique. The sexuality thing aside, Rial is an inconsistent and bitchy edge lord, as well as a Mary Sue. That doesn’t make for an enjoyable read.
Tenjo chapter 1 . 5/6/2020
The WBWL concept intrigues me but barely anyone does it well so here I am, actually considering reading a slash story when they usually make me feel sick. I may not have a problem with gay people, but I’d rather not have to read about the details of male/male romance.
Bioluminescent-Moon chapter 19 . 5/4/2020
Hey! The longer the chapters, the better!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/3/2020
If I were Harry I would've jumped up and ran from the great hall yelling FREEDOM! As soon as it said disowned
Mrs Human chapter 2 . 4/25/2020
I don't understand why Draco would tell Harry that Severus is a death eater without knowing his beliefs
Fiction-Lover1 chapter 9 . 3/21/2020
not liking that harry/Rial s not fighting back... punch the dumb fucks... do something ya wuss
Aluada chapter 1 . 2/29/2020
Hello how are you? I hope you're well. My name is Maria Eduarda and I'm from Brazil. I really love this fanfic so much, the second season too. I would like to get permission to translate it on my wattpad profile ( chocolatra_lupin), of course giving all the credits to you. Thank you for your time and your amazing writing!
FlowerChild23 chapter 28 . 2/10/2020
Wow. That was wicked awesome!
DerpiestUnicorn chapter 14 . 1/5/2020
Wouldn't that make harry draco's first cousin once renoved otherwise known as nephew? Or is Draco not Narcissa's?
Guest chapter 4 . 12/24/2019
I reealy think that this is a good story.
This is my second time reading this and I just love it!
WolfChild chapter 1 . 12/16/2019
The URL to the sequel doesn’t work... This was amazing to read, thank you.
1,422 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »