Reviews for Misery
Darkwolf259 chapter 3 . 7/20
Can we have an update soon please
FluffySasuke chapter 12 . 7/3
PLEASE UPDATE ! D:
I'm soooo hooked on your story and it would be awesome if you continued.
Please? C
jhgfdsa chapter 12 . 3/8
Although I'm almost always unwilling to start incomplete stories since it's not rare that their writers abandon them, something lured me to your page, and then to your story, and now I'm addicted to it _ And you left it in such a place!

lol I don't mean to be mean it's just my way of showing how much I love your writing XD I know it's not an easy job coming up with all those ideas and then putting them to words, and it's really time-consuming too! I just wanted to tell you that I get really attached to a story when I like it so much (like yours!) and it kills me not being able to know what's gonna happen next. And now I'm dying to know whether you're gonna continue with this one or not.

Well, whatever the answer, thank you so much for writing and sharing such amazing twelve chapters! 3 I love ItaSasu and I enjoyed your writing so much! I'll be checking back for any possible future updates :) Take care!
sekikaoru chapter 12 . 2/16
I love this. Please continue this story. I can't wait to read the next chapter
Zena007 chapter 12 . 9/23/2014
What the heck!? Why the hell is Orochimaru just camping in a cave outside of Itachi's mansion!? And he has guard dogs, whaaaat?! Where did he get those?!

However, I knew it was him the moment you described his eyes; ah, my favorite pedo, Orochimaru, has now entered the story! And he certainly seems to have an interest in Sasuke...but mostly Itachi. He's mental...going around killing people until Itachi gives in to him. And then, because of that, Sasuke fights back, defending his brother and trying to say only they can have each other. Hmmm...where will things go from here?

You left things off in a very frustrating place! But I know better than to beg for a review; doing such a thing takes time and has no physical payoff but I plan to, from now on, at least leave an encouraging review to hopefully inspire you to perhaps even plotline what you would have happen next:) ItaSasu will forever be my passion and it's writers like yourself that help keep this pairing alive. Please continue to be awesome and know that I shall always be lurking...lol, I sounds like Orochimaru!
Zena007 chapter 11 . 9/23/2014
Hello!

I've been an avid follower of this fic for awhile now, but I must admit I haven't been the best at leaving reviews. I apologize for that.

I read your statement in your first chapter and while I agree with what you said, I'm glad you're continuing with this story. As a person married to a writer, I've noticed that authors sometimes have to explore the tough issues and bring them to light in order for others to be aware of what goes on. And you have. Your portrayal of the suffering and anguish Sasuke feels, his thoughts and emotions, are very believable and utterly understandable based on the situation he is in.

And then there's Itachi. Crazy Itachi. Is it bad that I love an obsessive, over-protective Itachi? This particular Itachi is a bit...sex-obsessed, but I have to admit that's what drew me in in the first place. But what the hell? Did he build his mansion with the intent to one day find Sasuke and keep him prisoner? Or is there another reason why he has such a crazy house? I was under the impression it was only that ONE room, but it's the whole darn house that is decked out with crazy imprisoning tricks! And then that crazy baby room...what is going on?
Scarrlet chapter 12 . 8/30/2014
HOLY SHITZ I love this!Write more
Awkward Turtle chapter 12 . 8/17/2014
. story more!
Guest chapter 12 . 8/12/2014
Haha, what a twist. And we thought Itachi was messed up.
Mika chapter 12 . 8/4/2014
This is so awesome!I love it :)
Saranki Mahira chapter 12 . 7/28/2014
YOU AND THESE CLIFFHANGERS! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE !
itasasu2002 chapter 12 . 7/18/2014
wait a minute NOW sasuke loves him? when he was trying to get away from him? ok sorry but that was way too quick and sudden. love takes a lot more time than but I don't mind.
itasasurules chapter 12 . 7/17/2014
wow dude i love your stories and this chpter was amazing i hope itachi and sasuke get out alive hehe
Itachanmylove chapter 12 . 7/17/2014
woo this was an amazing chapter and totally shoking but EXITING :3 PLZ UPDATE SOON DON'T TAKE TOO LONG LOVE U
Psychedelic0Kitty chapter 12 . 7/17/2014
O
Orochimaru is gonna get messed up