Reviews for The Tale of the Tesseract
SpartaLazor chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Are you ever going to update again?
SwordsOfEternalLight chapter 37 . 11/5/2012
Did you know that this story kept me up reading it for a couple of nights? IT'S ADDICTING. In other words, great story!
Some constructive criticism: your somewhat frequent misspellings are maddening (to me). In terms of plot, the misspellings and any other grammar issues shouldn't have anything to do with it unless they interfere too much and render the story incomprehensible. I can understand the story just fine, but still, this kinda bothers me.
Random note: (I hope I'm nott getting too annoying) in the case of "there", "their", and "they're", "there" is referring to a place, "their" is used to show possession, and "they're" is a contraction for"they are." "Its" and "it's": "it's" is a contraction for "it is", and "its" is used to show possession. If what I have said is already blatantly obvious, someone else has already said, or you already know, I'm sorry SORRY DON'T KILL ME yeah, um... then disregard it please.
Now that I'm done ranting, but not done with this ridiculously long review, now for the good stuff! This story is well-thought out, with an exciting plot that doesn't use spontaneous events for hooks (cough cough later volumes of Maximum Ride cough cough), and again, IT'S ADDICTING. And I don't care if this is a collaborative effort, the background stuff, i.e. the explanation ofthe alminar abilities, the real story of Steve, weapon and other chemical miscellaneous info, it's ruddy brilliant. I'll credit it to you, as you are the only source of this I see so far. Meh, whatevr. Just...really good story, I enjoy it tremendously, and youd better update soon or I'll murder you with Maruck's tail! Or alminar gas...although we all know you won't die from it...
One last question: suppose Roku just gave Arcadia and Maruck the data cube that he received from Harko in the Tedradon universe? Then he never actually programmed anything into the cube, and then technically it's nonexistent or made from nothing or whatever.
Hope this stupid review helped and you would update quickly!
asgSHDHH chapter 37 . 7/13/2012
Good job, man! I love the new chapters. You even managed to work me in! Keep up the good work.
notthatdumb chapter 35 . 6/14/2012
I would of reviewed on the day of update but I was reading the chapter on my DSi, so I didn't want to spend two minutes typing a simple review.

This was just mind-blowing. The amount of how good this chapter was is beyond what words, actions, or anything else can describe! A awesome chapter.
VeeVee The Writer N Artist chapter 35 . 6/11/2012
I ever much enjoyed reading this chapter. I was so happy it updated! The wait was worth it. The chapter was rich in details and explanations. Looking forward to the next chapter!
asgSHDHH chapter 35 . 6/11/2012
Finally, a new chapter! Good job on writing it. I can't wait to see hpw your character react to some of the events from my story, The Storm. Such as the Tharian main control tower being hit with orbital rounds, the evacuation of Thar and the second battle of space port one. Keep up the good work.
Random Reviewer chapter 34 . 6/6/2012
To say this story had potential is an understatement. I cant believe that you actually promised a chapter in days, but haven't given one in weeks! I hope that there is a good reason for this and that another chapter will eventually be posted.

now, for the review:

this story is really good, and I like the sci-fi element that you add. However, I just cant stand it when someone leaves something like what happened in the last chapter unexplained. You should at least put a hint of the explanation in. Overall, this is the best story ive read in the entire spire archive.
Patriot868 chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Hello, I was the anynomous writer future writer. I am pleased to announce that I have an account now and look forward to writing
UltraEgg chapter 33 . 3/11/2012
I have to say, I am glad.

The constant on-edge pace of these chapters always compliments the science fiction background, and provides for so many action-filled moments, which is why I'm so glad to see the story returning. It makes me realise just why I love writing fanfiction.

Which reminds me: I need to get back to my own fic before I, too, lose interest!

Great to see you writing again: hope there's more to come!
Future writer chapter 26 . 2/23/2012
Ok one quick question. Are there any spots left to start writing in this collab or am I to late. Also, are the grox conpletly gone
Future writer chapter 19 . 2/22/2012
I intend to start writing on this site soon and would like to ask several questions:

1. How do you create an account

2. Do you have any tips for writing spore fanfiction or fanfiction in general

3. How do you apply to write stories for The tale of tesseract, many authors say there stories are a calloboration with yours

4. This onr is more me begging, I would love to write stories in this universe, please respond to this comment

5. I love this story, It is one of the better one's in this catergory and the site in genetal

6. The story I intend to write could collab nicely because the racr I primarily play in spore and am going to be writing about is nowere near other empires in the Tale of tesseract and the groxes fragmentation in Grox and Kisses provides a good back story for forgetting there foe.

I would love for a response,

A spore fan and a big enjoyer of your work

The aliens I mentioned earlier? Well, lets just say the grox are about to enter a world of hurt
AlrexTheGreat chapter 3 . 1/23/2012
I think I like this story so far... And you managed to include Earth! Awesome!

I hope the Grox don't take it...

And what do you mean, "late"? Is this your explanation for why the Human Race doesn't appear on Earth in Spore? Makes sense, I guess.
a concerned reader chapter 32 . 12/8/2011
Yes, a great chapter! I read this fic, but I have decided to review because you have not updated in a while! I hope you're still alive! :o
Lady Heston of Bloomingshire chapter 32 . 9/26/2011
Wow, thats some really diffictult stuff to grasp. But then again its fourth dimention logic isn't it? Great chapter old chum.
UltraEgg chapter 32 . 9/20/2011
Well, that last paragraph just made a good part of a potential review quite redundant, so I shall discard my obvious question now. I would agree that this is easily the most revealing chapter so far, and explains about all we ever needed to know about life, the universe and everything. It can be rather confusing to read properly because of all the sci-fi terms, but that is to be expected and in the end it isn't too difficult to understand, which is a relief. Curiosity is welling up in me again about what's going to happen with Maruck and Aster, but I can wait if I have to!
105 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »