Reviews for A Game to Play Together
SammieAtHome chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Amazing story. The way you wrote it makes the scenes flow between themselves. Specially love the interplay of the dialogue between them, the scenes they are in and the movie references.
TonyandZivaUK chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
So cute! I enjoyed reading this!
Hallolo chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Hello!

I absolutely love it! It's weird, there is no visual distinction between the scenes, but I love it that way! It is just amazing, I can't find the words to say it!

Thank you so much for writing this OS!

Hallolo
Wait To You See Me Smile chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
I got tears in my eyes at the end -.- soo sweet! Love it! 3
Team Rosalie chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
cute game! luvd the stry! 3 tiva! 8] 8] 8]
goldiloks chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
OMFG! it is now my ultimate fantasy to have a guy tell me he loves me by quoting the notebook. OMG!

SO stinking sweet!

"I like that you could throw a knife at me, but you don't."

WHERE do you come up with a line like that? i mean, come on. that's just writhing in excellence!
Heidi chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
I love this idea - such a Tony and Ziva game to play! Keep up the good work :)
Countryole chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
This was lovely, the way you tied in the dialouge with their actions was brilliantly done. I like the way you characterize Tony and Ziva, and though the story itself is a world we have yet to experience in the show, it is believable because of the way you portray them. Well done!
phoenix008 chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
this story "rendered me speechless"! wonderful 50th story :) i love how the little snippets are random yet flow together so well. i gotta say Gibbs probably already knew they were together even if they were keeping their relationship a secret. my favorite part was when Tony started quoting from the Notebook.
a person chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
that was nice, very very nice.
Daughters of Night chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
ooh this sounds like a kewl game!

did you just randomly make it up yourself or what?

-Alex/Jenny
YellowRosesAndHearts chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
This was so cool. I loved it. I'm usually not big on stories where the characters are already together... but this was awesome! I really, really enjoyed it. And I could see it, too, them playing this game. So. Great story.
Sleifa chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Wow- this was awesome.

The little details, the piece, the looks, the

soft language, the touches...

I totally love this story. I feel like i can not put

in words how much I like it.

It was like a sweet dream and I hope you will not

be angry if I print this out and carry it with me all the

time in my private small FF folder I have always with me in

my purse.

Thank you so much for this. I have to check out your other storys.

And so in character although it was so fluffy.
Dear Spiderman chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
"The Birds" is my favorite Hitchcock, too. This is fantastic & happy 50th story.
KaleidoscopeEyes13 chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
HOORAY for choir and band geeks! We rock! IZZYS 50th STORY! Thats so amazing! Anyhoo LOVED this! It was so adoreable!