Reviews for GW Loses her Memories
Justsoyouknow chapter 10 . 3/26/2014
Loved the stories! I just read both HP and GW lose their memories. Loved the plots, but the only comment I have is to be careful with the actual write up. There were typos all over the place, extra words in sentences or missing words from sentences. Also, be careful with character names! Her name is GineVRra, not GineRVa!
JJ chapter 2 . 6/5/2013
wow you are really patronizing to Americans! what makes you so great that you can do that to us?
rufflesandfancy chapter 4 . 4/10/2012
Wow, how did you know that I am supposed to be writing an essay on the theme of "To Kill a Mockingbird"? Anyways, great story!
princesssnakebite chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
It's OBLIVIATE, not obliterate! Sorry, had to say it. Spells written wrong gets me a little mad.
They-Want-Me-To-Tap-Dance chapter 5 . 7/21/2010
He knows when you are sleeping,

He knows when you're awake,

His name is Edward Cullen,

So get ready to be raped! 3

By the way, in the story previous to this one, how old was Harry when he awoke from the coma? You made it sound as though he had done all of his adventures at Hogwarts in one year, since I am sure I read that he was 11 when he and Ron went back up to the dormitory, when Harry slipped off for a looong nap.
GriffinRose chapter 10 . 12/10/2009
That was confusing but somehow I managed to keep up.

So sad it's over!

Keep writing!
MissJimmyChoo chapter 10 . 12/10/2009
Aw it's over. *Starts to cry.* I'll miss this story. I loved it by the way. Absolutly fanbloomingtastic. Haha. Luv ya xx
Roseabell16 chapter 10 . 12/9/2009
great ending to the story and I loved the song
ProfessorChris chapter 10 . 12/9/2009
Great end to the story... Off to read some of the other stories to get a better understanding of what happened with everyone.
Roseabell16 chapter 9 . 12/8/2009
Both stories were great. I can't wait to see what Harry does to Draco's father for taking Ginny away from him.
GriffinRose chapter 9 . 12/4/2009
okay, I'm meeting your request. I'm reviewing.

I like it.

It was short but sweet.

Keep writing! I want to see that epilouge!
Kinda horrified person chapter 7 . 12/4/2009
Stop writing stories please
Kinda horrified person chapter 6 . 12/4/2009
Ch#6 was totally horrifying. When harry finds out he should find another girl and make ginny remain single for rest of her by scaring people away
MissJimmyChoo chapter 9 . 12/4/2009
Hi,

Oh My God is all I can say. Seriously that was the cutest thing ever. Aww. I love the Ginny/ Harry pairing and you brought through how much they love each other. Plus I love happy endings. Haha.

Els

xx
Partin chapter 9 . 12/4/2009
lol hum can we do ur final request?

well i guess i can lol