Reviews for Through His Eyes
alemorganx chapter 33 . 10/27/2013
why didnt u finish? :(
viltsuuh chapter 8 . 8/25/2013
Please come back to writing! I still remember the story and can't believe it's been almost four years since it started. I hope you get the inspiration to finish this.
juliatowers chapter 33 . 7/20/2013
Oh my god. Please finish it. PLEASE.
Dee Lister chapter 33 . 6/22/2013
Please complete this story. I have been following it for sometime now, it is a very good story. Eward has some many problems and overcome them by leaps and bounds with Bella's help. Please complete their journey to and HEA...
bellev chapter 33 . 4/27/2013
great story
xLaBellaVita chapter 33 . 1/28/2013
OMG YOU NEED TO UPDATE D':
ranahd chapter 33 . 1/22/2013
i love this fic. it's really good and your writting is beautiful. i hope you will finish it soon :)
rana
SiriusBlack.Oh.He'sMine chapter 33 . 12/23/2012
This is beautiful! I really, really love it, and I hope you still plan on finishing it? First off, I think the entire story line is brilliant, I actually don't think it could be improved! The story has so much depth, as do the characters, and I loved reading it/them develop with every chapter. You are so talented, and I can't wait to look at some of your other stories on here.

I did wonder that Bella might have had an eating disorder, as it fit with the story, and I thought the chapter where Edward found out was incredible! But I have to admit, I almost stopped reading this when Bella was thinking back on the Anorexia, and it wasn't because the story was bad in anyway. As you said in the Author's note, eating disorders are a sensitive subject for me, and I almost couldn't continue reading, but I loved it so much I got through it, and I'm so glad I did! I haven't stopped reading it, going from start to finish. I couldn't stop!

I adore the Edward acts around Bella. I am in love with him in your story, I am in love with him in every story, but yours in particular, because I think he's such a good character! I also can't resist some good Bella/Edward fluff! Who can, really?

I say this a lot, as I keep finding new stories all the time and they all keep improving, but this is definitely a favourite of mine, and I'll be reading this again in the future. I have read a lot of AH fics, and this one is right at the top. Not only the story makes it that good, but the way you write it is beautiful, and I think it's extremely believable, if that makes sense?

Sorry. I've just given a long, mushy review and now I'm just rambling. All I have to say now is keep writing, because you certainly have a talent for it!
MoodySammy chapter 32 . 11/28/2012
I don't know how u came up with the idea for this story but I cried while reading this whole page...:( poor edward
MoodySammy chapter 31 . 11/27/2012
Nice to see CPOV very well done! I had already reviewed the last chapter and the computer won't let me do it again, if u would be able to end this story in a after summery, how would things be between bella edward and his dad? Would bella and edward still be together 4 or 5 years down the road? Would edward be better with his haunting demons? or would collage have separated them or would things have gotten worse for edward and he would have been sent away? I know the way the story was left it seemed all would be ok and us as the readers could take it from there but I'm interested in your point of view?
MoodySammy chapter 29 . 11/27/2012
No disappointment , lol..
MoodySammy chapter 27 . 11/27/2012
About time they said those "3" little words to each other! But wait bella said she didn't want to move in with Charlie because of collage! She can't leave edward !
MoodySammy chapter 33 . 11/26/2012
Oh how I hated to see this story end:( at Lear maybe 10 more chapters or so, it's so hard not to escape into a story and fell what they are felling... I guess the way you left the last chapter was best leaving one to think yes life sucks at times and if ur lucky enough to have love in ur life it puts a ray of hope on crappy stuff... Thank you for sharing your wonderful gift ...
MoodySammy chapter 25 . 11/26/2012
How my heart hurt for edward...
vgabz chapter 33 . 11/26/2012