Reviews for Anthem for New Youth
joan harden chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
any idea when this story will be back? i loved it
Kittua chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
are you going to put it up again soon? i liked reading it. I hope so it was a great story!
NightWithMoon chapter 5 . 11/25/2011
Your summary is too brief and vague and your story too slow... I got really bored of your story and despite the possibility of it being totally amazing later, I just don't have the patience to read and find out. sorry but that's my reaction/interpretation.
Olbers Paradox chapter 6 . 11/6/2011
Hey,

interesting story, I'm just a bit confused about the fact that Harry has so many asian houses that have sworn fealty to him, wouldn't they have sworn fealty to the asian charter houses?

O.P.
ashes9492 chapter 28 . 10/19/2011
That was bloody fantastic! I love how you put so much thought and content in the story. I hope you right more soon please!
iroshi chapter 28 . 10/12/2011
Just stumbled across your story via somebody on one of my mailing lists looking for it - they were specifically referencing the scene early on where Malfoy offers to feed Harry. :) It tickled my fancy enough to check out the story, even though I generally don't like stories that show Riddle in a good light. It -can- be done well, though, and you've managed it! I'll be honest - I looked this story up at lunchtime, and read through the first four chapters. I saved the URL onto my tablet, and then as soon as I got home, I spent the rest of the evening reading all the way through chapter 28! I couldn't put it down! Even though you've got one of my squicks in the story - pre-pubescent sex - at least you've done me the favor of only hinting at it, so I was able to skip over it and enjoy the rest of your excellent writing! (I have much less trouble with Emrys and *Alec* than I do with the hinting at Emrys and anybody else, because I well know what teenagers, and not-quite, get up to, even if I think it's unhealthy for them until their bodies are more mature. I certainly had had enough friends who were no longer virgins when we got to junior high school. I don't know a single one, however, who had sex before their mid-teens that it wasn't bad for their lives. *shrug*)

I was sad to see, when I got to the end, that you haven't updated -anything- for a year. I understand Real Life can certainly interfere with writing something as unnecessary as fanfiction; goddess knows I know firsthand how difficult writing can be. I hate doing it, and haven't done so in years, but it lurks in the back of my head. It *will* make me write again, and while I enjoy the finished product, I hate the process. Far be it from me to complain about someone else not writing. I am, however, just -asking- if you're planning to get back to this any time soon? If not, I'll label the file "abnd" and just re-read it from time to time. But I'd really love to hear that it's -not- abandoned! :) THANKS!
Alfirin-Lover chapter 13 . 10/2/2011
Why havent you updateeeedddd?
Booker10 chapter 6 . 8/27/2011
OK ive read this chapter twice and i still don tunderstand what you mean when u talk about the claire-leopold family. who are they?
Tetractys chapter 28 . 8/21/2011
I just love these HP stories where he learns he loaded up to his ears in 'stuff.' I don't know why, I guess it has to do with all the 'opening the doors to a new world' kind of thing. Despite this, Dumbles usually tends to be a horrible antagonist (horrible as in the normal bad-guy) and we have a disillusioned Harry. This story paints a wonderful picture, and I love how well everything seems to fall into place. There's plenty of diversity between the characters (who are completely IN character) and their subsequent interactions are totally believable. I'm shocked and awed at every flick of the electrically digitalized page, and truly sit at the edge of my seat for more. I'm glad to have made this terrific discovery, and hope to see more in the future. Thank you for writing this.

Until then.
elle chapter 21 . 8/18/2011
will alec always be that age he like wont age at all is enrys his mate he should age if he is x
Adele365 chapter 28 . 7/31/2011
This was really, really good. It is too bad it appears to be abandoned, but I'm sure you had your reasons, and RL does take precedence. Thanks for a great read!
Etidorpha chapter 28 . 7/17/2011
I really enjoy this story. In terms of technique and editing I think there's some things that could be cleaned up or expanded upon (for example, a lot of times characters are just suddenly inserted into a scene with no explanation as to how they got there), but other than that I really like this. The characters are great and I love the originality of your ideas. Looking forward to an update!

~ Eti
ninjasanspants chapter 28 . 5/28/2011
This is such a fun story! It's so difficult to find good ones amongst the horribly written ones on this site. I love independent and powerful!harry, along with some good Dumbles bashing.

I'm curious to see where this goes.
One of the Colorless chapter 6 . 5/25/2011
Is the Kurosaki family a reference to Bleach and all of them wonderful shinigami?
Wildcat's Doc chapter 28 . 5/18/2011
*poke, poke*

*POKE* Where are you? This is an amazing story and I would be devastated where it not to continue. It is very unusual and well written and I enjoy it immensely. So please update soon. I'll beta for you if you need a beta...