Reviews for The Other Self
Esther Clemmens chapter 14 . 11/30/2012
Awe, that's cute! Two teenagers on the couch, snickering at what just transpired! Your fic is just adorable and comes with the right amount of darkness with the threat of an old enemy that only one of them knows is still alive.
Esther Clemmens chapter 13 . 11/30/2012
Karl's madness is contagious! I KNEW IT!
Esther Clemmens chapter 9 . 11/29/2012
You're just bringing back characters left and right! Just PLEASE, do NOT bring back Amshel *shivers in disgust* I don't think I could handle that.
Esther Clemmens chapter 7 . 11/29/2012
Hmm, Saya and Diva meet again.

So Jonah is which one's chevalier? Cause, it could be any guess at this point.
Esther Clemmens chapter 6 . 11/29/2012
Awwwe! I love Diva now! This version of her is so fun! Thoroughly enjoyed it, but why are we back to picking on poor Haji?
Esther Clemmens chapter 4 . 11/29/2012
Hmmm, interesting new character. And look at Solomon- he thinks it'll be okay to leave a teenager alone in the house for a week. Really, Solomon, haven't you ever seen House Party?
Esther Clemmens chapter 3 . 11/28/2012
So sweet! I love the lemon- it was sweet and very believable. Saya DID start it!
anna chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
First off, I love your writing style. Your cute humour, somewhat IC'ness and interesting charartar twists made somewhat like this story. And find it Somewhat cute.
However, I cannot help but notice your OOC'nes towarrds several characer's.
Firsts off, you depict NATHAN as a loving fathat of Saya and Diya, sorry, sweetie, but nathan shows no, if any regreth of the pain of he*s sweties.
blue rose chapter 17 . 5/21/2012
NOOOO...KARL...WHY DID YOU HAVE TO DIE?.
Lily chapter 21 . 4/22/2012
I'm so glad to see an update to this wonderful story though I'm simultaneously saddened to see the end approaching. I really was looking forward to some smut between Solomon and Diva and I was not disappointed! Hopefully the epilogue will be updated quicker than this chapter? _
nicole chapter 21 . 4/20/2012
yea been waitin for this but sad its over hope there will be another one sooon
Lullabyes chapter 21 . 4/18/2012
Need I say this was a fabulous update? No. BUT I'LL SAY IT ANYWAY! D A gorgeously written lemon, with wonderful slices of humor and misgiving, and hilarious/snarky interactions, really combined to give this chapter a 10 on 10. I'm sad to see this wonderful tale come to an end, but a part of me still looks forward to the conclusion. I'm a sucker for a happily ever after -especially for Diva and Sol, who've suffered for so long. UPDATE SOON, DAMMIT! Oi
Avenging Neko chapter 21 . 4/17/2012
I'll be honest that I minna forget what's happened, mostly a vague idea of what the others went through, but I do remember that I still really like this story. 3
Yoohoo13 chapter 21 . 4/16/2012
Such a great chappie! O3O I'm so happy you dint abandon the story. Diva and Solomon are really cute together!
kendermouse chapter 20 . 2/2/2012
I'm glad to see Diva and Solomon having some chance at happiness. But argh, the angst you put them all through. Plus, making it so Karl was beyond saving mentally and emotionally just makes me sad. Is this the end, or will there be more chapters to come?
209 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »