Reviews for Forest of Death
Kingdark chapter 7 . 12/16/2009
very interesting. I read the other story too. Although it isn't a naruto xover technically. There isn't any mention of being a ninja, aside from being mentioned jokingly.

The only things that are similar are the names and the characters themselves - somewhat - are similar to the anime.

Though, you HAVE made it a very interesting AU.
ehsurewhatever chapter 7 . 11/25/2009
I've always admired how you end your chapters with a "finished" feel to it. Either that or as a huge cliffhanger leaving the rest of us dying in wait for the next one.

You know. I like the thought of Naruto having a garden of his own ever since I learned that one of his hobbies is watering plants. I wished Kishimoto mentioned it at some point in the actual manga since I'm such a nature fanatic. Will you have something like that in your next story?
mountainelements chapter 7 . 11/12/2009
I didn't realize that this was the last chapter of the story at first. Great chapter as always! I'm guessing Itachi is calling the Professor to inform him about Akatsuki?
Silver Warrior chapter 7 . 11/12/2009
Minato's gonna bust a gut when he finds out about that bet.
Gabo 1602 chapter 7 . 11/12/2009
Buh Buh BUH! ITACHI!
Hijokugei chapter 7 . 11/12/2009
Good work, as usual.

I'da preferred slightly more information on how Naruto coerced Tsunade back into taking challenges. It's a bit confusing, now that I look back on it.
Randoh chapter 7 . 11/12/2009
Great chapter.

Nice to see the sharp side of Sasuke make an appearance. So far, Sasuke seems to stay true to his initial characterization in the manga.

Another thing I like about this chapter is Naruto himself. He seems... grounded. He has goals, but he seems to have a part of himself that seeks out a lower energy state. Wanting to go home was not something that I expected, but it added a certain something to you story. Its unusual, but something that hints to Naruto's character.

I hope he doesnt forget to invite Minato for it.
Lady InuIzayoi chapter 7 . 11/12/2009
I loved you come up with another story soon.
kim chapter 7 . 11/12/2009
a bit anti climatic and the cliff hanger!... but nicely done. hope to see the sequel soon, with more naruto/minato interactions... there is one right/ lol
Silver Queen chapter 6 . 11/11/2009
For such an odd crossover premise, this whole series is strangely fantastic. I love how the characters are themselves, even though everything else is different, and the pokemon/trainer matchups.
mountainelements chapter 6 . 11/10/2009
I'm glad that you included that Tsunade was out of practice-It makes Naruto beating her more realistic. I'm a bit surprised at Sasuke's reaction to Naruto's father, but it does seem to fit his personality. The last part was good. Wouldn't want Naruto getting over his fear of ghosts too quickly. :)
cardboard boxes chapter 6 . 11/9/2009
have I ever mentioned how much I love you? no? I love you. please keep going, quill of molliemon~
CrimsonAccent chapter 6 . 11/9/2009
lol. the last line was hillarious. I was under the impression you could have only 4 attacks at a time (per pokemon) or does that just go with the games?
Hijokugei chapter 6 . 11/9/2009
My reaction to the last line: !

Epic conclusion to this arc!
kim chapter 6 . 11/8/2009
great chapter. you did a good job writing the battle scenes.

hope there'll be more naruto/minato interactions later :)
78 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »