Reviews for Forest of Death
UnbiasedBias chapter 4 . 11/1/2009
YEAH! TSUNADE TO THE RESCUE! Jeez... I just love your stories...
Hijokugei chapter 4 . 11/1/2009
Omake:

He’d searched and searched for his lost raichu. He couldn’t bear the thought of Team Sound or their mysterious criminal partners stealing her and brainwashing her to serve them. But what he eventually found was even worse than he had imagined.

Naruto was there, his wrists bound behind him and crumpled on the ground. Four Team Sound goons had him surrounded and, from the state of his possessions scattered on the ground, were in the process of robbing him. Minato didn’t even remember starting to run at them.

"BANZAI!" he screeched, grabbing a big stick and charging them. His unkempt hair flew wildly about him and his jacket flew open. To the members of Team Sound, he looked like some Flying Thunder God. And godlike he was, coming down on them like a blast of lightning from Ashe Ketchum's legendarily powerful pikachu. The goons retreated running pell mell in an arbitrary direction. Suddenly, their escape was halted by a large ravine. They whirled to see Minato bearing down on them.

"This is blasphemy," screamed a goon, "This is MADNESS!" Thoughtfully, Minato halted and stared at them.

"Madness..." he whispered. Then suddenly, with the roar of a thousand gyrados, he charged, yelling: "THIS. IS. SENJU CITY!"

Minato Namikaze was eventually tried and acquitted of 7 counts of homicide and manslaughter.
Missjulia.Miriam chapter 4 . 11/1/2009
Sweet. Really sweet. Good job, I like this story. I hope Tsunade (and her pokemon) kick their asses.
Lady InuIzayoi chapter 4 . 11/1/2009
Great update soon again.
Silver Warrior chapter 4 . 11/1/2009
I see Tsunade's regaining some of her old spirit. And a little family reunion, yay!
Gabo 1602 chapter 4 . 11/1/2009
Awesome, there were a couple of errors I can't remember right now, you should check that.
StormDragon666 chapter 3 . 10/30/2009
Hello, Quill of Molliemon. Meet my favorites list. *Adds*

You've done a lot to make your story stand out here. Not only are the chapters long enough to actually satisfy readers, it's detailed, the Pokemon actually have personalities, and best of all (I think) you dared to include nicknames! Nobody does that, I have NO idea why. Nicknames make your Pokemon yours. It's so refreshing to see all of this (in all the others like Falling Down, also) in a PokeNaru story. Keep writing.
Gabo 1602 chapter 3 . 10/29/2009
This is still awesome, although, what's Kiroi doing without Minato?
Silver Warrior chapter 3 . 10/29/2009
wow, Sasuke almost sounds...concerned.
mountainelements chapter 3 . 10/29/2009
Wow. I'm surprised that Sasuke cares so much about Sakura and Naruto. I think I remember a pokemon called Celebi. Is that the one that Akatsuki wants?
gibs chapter 3 . 10/29/2009
cool chapter
Hijokugei chapter 3 . 10/29/2009
Holy crap, Sasuke actually caring about someone! The world is about to end!
Missjulia.Miriam chapter 3 . 10/29/2009
Wow. Screwed. I hope they find Minato/Naruto soon. KEEP UPDATING PLEASE!
Lady InuIzayoi chapter 3 . 10/29/2009
I absolutely loved update soon again.
kim chapter 3 . 10/29/2009
so much suspense... dying to know what's next. keep it up :) hope you update soon.
78 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »