Reviews for Forest of Death
JuMiKu chapter 2 . 10/28/2009
I really love your story. Esspecially your portrayal of Naruto. He is strong and clever, but not overly so and he still has to fight others' opinions of him.
Randoh chapter 2 . 10/27/2009
Hehe... excellent continuation to the series. This portrays Tsunade's personality accurately.

I do wonder tho, is Kushina's return to to Konoha permanent? Is there a resolution of sorts between her and Minato?
thack chapter 2 . 10/27/2009
Another fine addition to your list of stories.

I don't have much to say at the moment but I will let you know I'm thoroughly enjoying your writing.
Gabo 1602 chapter 2 . 10/26/2009
Lol! Although I think he should've reacted somewhat to having his dad not come back from the forest of death...
Hijokugei chapter 2 . 10/26/2009
So, am I the only one who thinks Naruto's persona downloaded into a Monitor would be a good way to monitor the Halo rings?

Did you get the Halo reference?
mwto chapter 2 . 10/26/2009
Just like with demon. Nice.
Silver Warrior chapter 2 . 10/26/2009
Naruto just has that magical knack for getting under peoples' skin, doesn't he?
mountainelements chapter 2 . 10/26/2009
Thanks for the background on Tsunade. I like how Naruto used reverse psychology on Tsunade though I have to wonder how well the group is going to do against Akatsuki. Will the others find out about Naruto's parentage in this story?
Missjulia.Miriam chapter 2 . 10/26/2009
Lol. Genius as usual. I love this crossover. It's very good, you're a great writer. May your keyboard always be legible my friend.
Lady InuIzayoi chapter 2 . 10/26/2009
I loved update soon again.
phantom-jedi1 chapter 2 . 10/26/2009

Nice one, Naruto. I love that trick myself: pricking another's pride to get them to do what you want while being quite subtle about it. :)

As always, looking forward to the next one of these.

Phantom Jedi
TombCrank the Crafty chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
I honestly don't know how you managed to cross Naruto and Pokemon so well, but it is, quite frankly, AWESOME. You rock.
mwto chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Akatsuki. Cool.
Missjulia.Miriam chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
This is great, as is anything else you write, I hope you keep going!
Lady InuIzayoi chapter 1 . 10/23/2009