Reviews for Captured
oneyugigirl chapter 6 . 2/16/2012
hi there i came across your fic way back when you first put it up ever since then i keep coming back and checking but with no luck... you need to update soon before i go loca! i love where this story is heading love how you potray both haruka and michiru please update soon i wanna know what happens next!
Chamzi chapter 6 . 12/17/2009
This is a fantastic story! I've always loved pirates and you write so beautifully!

I admit I've laughed out loud a few time. Like when Michiru asked Pete where they were. "On a ship." "Yes, thank you. I noticed that too." I laughed so hard. or The whole "You carried me like a sack of patatoes." And when Haruka said "Now would you kindly shut up." I just about died. Absolutely haliarious.

On another note you seem to be doing fine with the nautical terms. I know when I first wrote a stroy about pirates it's a little daunting to not know the correct terms for everything so I'll give you a few terms that might help you.

Prow- The front of the ship

Aft- the back of a ship

Keel- is the large "breast bone" that runs the length of the ship. A form of torture would be to drag someone under the keel of ship. They called it Keelhauling

Poop deck- the highest deck at the aft of the ship

Quarter deck- the second highest at the aft of the ship

Main deck- kinda self explanitory

Crows nest- the highest look out at the top of a mast

Yardarm- the horizontal wood things that sails hang from

For mast- mast at the front of the ship

Main mast- center mast

Aft mast- near the back.

Mizzen mast- some ships have a foth mast at the very back on the poop deck.

Square rigged- The square sails

Lateen rigged- the triangle sails

Turn buckle- the stearing wheel

Quarter- to "Give qurter" would be to surrender

Belay- means "stop"

Belaying pin- rigging is tied to them and they're commenly used as clubs

Shrouds- the kind of web like rope laders that lead up the masts

Jacob's ladder- the ladder on the side of a ship

Bulwark- the edge surounding a vessels decks

Flintlock pistol- the gun at the time only capable of one shot before reloading.

Boarding axe- used to board other ships and commonly used as a weapon.

Cutlass- most common sword used on vessels because their short and they wont accidentally cut the rigging in a fight

Articles- Pirate articles are a set of rules that pirates sign when they join a new ship

Deadlights- a term for eyes

Pieces of Eight and Escudo coins- common curancy

Powder monkey- soeone who packs the gun powder for the cannons

Red hot- cannon balls that have been heated until the glow red

Chain shot- two cannon balls chained together used to destroy masts and rigging

Grenadoe- a hollowed out cannon ball filled with shrapnal and gun powder. It was the first grenade

Man-of-war - The most common war vessel.

Galleon- often used for war or trade. smaller than a man-o-war but stil large

Pink- a smaller faster trade vessel

Sloop- a small but very fast ship that only carries bout 20 men

Friggate- a war ship smaller than a man-of-war

Anyway that's about all I can remember for now and I hope it helps a bit..I'm sure you already knew a lot of those but never hurts to add them to the list. :) I look forward to the next chapter!
John Galt the III chapter 6 . 11/28/2009
hope you will update this story soon!
Faith E. Cassidine chapter 6 . 11/25/2009
cute story and i think you're english is very good, a few misspells but i can understand perfectly...update soon, it's really a good story.
krugern chapter 6 . 11/25/2009
Liked how Ruka's crew thought she was crazy to try to escape the way she was suggesting. Liked Michi's reaction to the navy firing at them. Liked how they got away and how Michi stayed up with Ruka a little bit while they got further from the navy. Liked how Ruka shared more of her past with Michi and her comment about innocence lost.
SailorKnight42 chapter 6 . 11/25/2009
This story has kept me reading for about an hour and a half. I love Haruka's character, tough but capable of care. You've got me so hooked I was sad that there wasn't a 7th chapter. UPDATE. Thanks.
Michiru's-violin chapter 6 . 11/25/2009
i liked it!
lostinhersong chapter 6 . 11/25/2009
This is such a great story, and I loved the little peek into Haruka's past.

Anxiously awaiting more.
petiyaka chapter 6 . 11/25/2009
great job!
mayo chocolate-chan chapter 6 . 11/24/2009
nice one...

update faster please?
Ryoko05 chapter 6 . 11/24/2009
i liked it. we learned a bit more about Haruka which is nice.
SeraEris chapter 6 . 11/24/2009
oww poor ruka

but still what michi's father did to her?

hmm i guess she will tell michi some other time?

i cant wait for more _
Luna Goddess of the Night chapter 6 . 11/24/2009
hehe, sometimes, it's our emotions that end up writing the best of chapters. anyways, i can start to see haruka and michiru come closer together. update soon!

-luna
Tripower chapter 6 . 11/24/2009
Great chapter, a little bit sad about Haruka's story, but we don't know about her anger against Michiru's father.

Keep updating and update soon! It's very interesting, I can't wait for more chapters X3
petiyaka chapter 5 . 11/16/2009
They rocks! Very funny but it seems fun time is over...Too bad!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »