Reviews for Brave New World
Chips03 chapter 67 . 7/31/2013
So many things I love about this story. Its fantastic!
wickedtruth89 chapter 67 . 2/16/2013
Absoulutley loved it! There was an issue with the pov changing without notice, but that might just be a formatting thing. Great fanfic thou!
Ciroth chapter 67 . 7/2/2012
I would of enjoyed one more chapter of Peter, Clair, and Sylar in Starfleet or something like that speaking to Kirk and letting him know that they were fine.
Skye-Chan 12 chapter 67 . 2/20/2012
Any way for there to be an epilogue? I can't help but wonder if Syler, Peter and Clair will make it to the future and meet up with them again. It's a fantastic story, even without an epilogue.
Tempest S chapter 67 . 8/8/2011
Ok does the crew just not know that three of their new friends are going to live forever unless somehow killed? Cause when they mentioned seeing them again, they only mentioned time traveling. No one ever mentions their longer than normal life span. And I'm sure at least Peter and Claire would want to see them again. Who's to say Claire wont go on to join Star Fleet? And Sylar may stop by to see Spock.
Milarca chapter 44 . 7/9/2011
I love how you make Peter and Sylar so epic xD It's amazing.

Oh my god you are slashing them right before my eyes! :D

God I love watching Sylar and Jim clash hehehehehe :] Sylar's just so cute when he's told what to do. And Jim... Jim needs to-I don't know what Jim needs to do, but he's cute. Telling Sylar what to do ;)

Ah, and there's some Spirk too! Love that _

- Then let's go disprove his theory." Sylar smirked - Oh god, I cannot help how much I love Sylar and Spock. Nothing deep, but just them interacting. It's so cool.

Why... are the samples missing? And if Jim really does have alternate plans for our Heroes, how would the crew know about it? I mean, that was Jim thinking about 'keeping them', but the crew don't know about that, do they? And Jim, if he plans on doing this it better well be with their consent :( Shesh.
Milarca chapter 43 . 7/9/2011
Haha, I love Spock and Nathan x) And I adore the K/S lovin going on: - over time he and Spock had worked out an understanding and there was no way he was going to leave his first officer's fate in the hands of others - Just an understanding that no matter what happens we stick together :) Sigh.

- "How do you stop an exploding man?" He laughed incredulously - Heroes reference FTW ;)
Milarca chapter 42 . 7/8/2011
- and more sinister as the inner darkness once more took hold - Nooooooooo Sylarrrrr :o ... Actually I could never be sad Sylar's come back ;D but I suppose it's appropriate. From where I stopped to write my little commentary I just hope Sylar doesn't completely takeover... He needs to help save Peter :(

- there was no place he would rather be than nowhere. - That's just too awesome a line xD

- He wanted to wish him luck or tell him to be careful, bit he knew Jim didn't need luck and wouldn't listen to the warning anyway - Wow that's an amazing line too D

And awww! Claire and Chekov D That's sooo cute. I don't quite understand the attraction, but it's probably just a bit of a shock x) I mean Chekov and Claire? That'll take some getting used to ;)
Milarca chapter 41 . 7/8/2011
I love Peter, Sylar, and Spock's interactions :) Though you can tell Spock is clearly out of place, they play well together ;) Sylar/Gabriel is being just a tad considerate and I like watching Peter almost moderate between Sylar and Spock-at least, he tries to make up for anything Sylar doesn't do. Though Sylar is doing pretty well for pulling his own weight and more, so I can't chastise him that!

Oh, I sure hope nobody was injured from that :( Cool to see everything come together, even if it is in a horribly bloody mess
Milarca chapter 40 . 7/7/2011
Ahaha, Matt to the rescue! ... Much to Nathan's chagrin ;) Wow that's amazing x)
Milarca chapter 39 . 7/7/2011
Oh my god Nathan :( Growl. Jim and McCoy must convince him Sylar is useful for something... Jeez. Oh, there are so many ways this could go :)
Milarca chapter 35 . 7/5/2011
I find it hard to laugh at -a time like this- but I just adore how illogical Spock finds Kirk :) And I've never read it phrased like that. I like it. Oh, and I hope the eclipse goes away before something happens to Peter and -Gabriel-... but then I don't because I like it when Gabriel comes out x3
Milarca chapter 34 . 7/4/2011
So they don't have their powers now. That sucks so bad :(

- Spock went with them in order to save the Klingons. -

At first, I thought 'If anyone should be punched in the face, it's Spock.' but then I finished reading and I want to punch myself for ever thinking that D: Spockkk you are too selfless to die in agony :'(
Milarca chapter 33 . 7/4/2011
That. Was amazing :) I love your hissy fits characters get into :) Everyone's so sassy ;D
Milarca chapter 30 . 7/2/2011
So... Sylar's idiocy has led to something good, yes? :) Relatively speaking...