Reviews for Robins Dilemma
firmansyaputra07 chapter 1 . 5/25
versi bahasa indonesia donk min
July chapter 6 . 5/10
Hello my friend,

please make an update in the next time. i would like to read new chapters of your great fanfiction.
highrise75 chapter 6 . 4/30
Nice story i would love for viola to join sanjixviola forever!
Also noone for usopp i think he should be with kaya
LuffyRobin chapter 5 . 3/15
please update !
LuffyRobin chapter 6 . 3/1
please , update ?
raffmeiste chapter 2 . 2/13
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 1 . 1/17
Please Zoro fears nothing. Not even women.

His one weakness is Tashigi and that's only because she is basically a Kuina clone.
one fairy7 chapter 6 . 12/26/2015
Great story I love luffyxRobin fics but sadly there are hardly any.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/9/2015
Spectre king chapter 6 . 7/1/2015
A very well thought out perfect story that's just perfect in every way and chapter it leaves the reader wanting to read more and not put the book down
anonymous chapter 6 . 6/20/2015
Yo dude its been a long time since you stopped making new chapters. We are getting ipatient. Your story is good cyou know
jaja chapter 6 . 6/8/2015
Um since you are making the fanfic depending on the storyline, can you please advance to the chapter where they have been scattered by kuma and when luffy was sent to amazon lily? I think its would be good to make a chapter where luffy meet hancock and then robin misses luffy or something?
One-piece-fan chapter 2 . 4/29/2015
The first part was sooo good! Luffy and Robin were exactly like their characters and the second part was so funny!
One-piece-fan chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
I enjoyed reading your story! The only thing I would point out is you keep switching between two ways of writing. And if you don't mind I'll give an example, you wrote: 'As soon as he stopped laughing, he yells,' If you wanted it to all be the same it should be either: 'As soon as he stopped laughing, he yelled,' or: 'As soon as he stops laughing, he yells,' I hope I was helpful and not anoing! Keep writing!
rock chapter 6 . 4/8/2015