Reviews for Robins Dilemma
Spectre king chapter 6 . 7/1
A very well thought out perfect story that's just perfect in every way and chapter it leaves the reader wanting to read more and not put the book down
anonymous chapter 6 . 6/20
Yo dude its been a long time since you stopped making new chapters. We are getting ipatient. Your story is good cyou know
jaja chapter 6 . 6/8
Um since you are making the fanfic depending on the storyline, can you please advance to the chapter where they have been scattered by kuma and when luffy was sent to amazon lily? I think its would be good to make a chapter where luffy meet hancock and then robin misses luffy or something?
One-piece-fan chapter 2 . 4/29
The first part was sooo good! Luffy and Robin were exactly like their characters and the second part was so funny!
One-piece-fan chapter 1 . 4/29
I enjoyed reading your story! The only thing I would point out is you keep switching between two ways of writing. And if you don't mind I'll give an example, you wrote: 'As soon as he stopped laughing, he yells,' If you wanted it to all be the same it should be either: 'As soon as he stopped laughing, he yelled,' or: 'As soon as he stops laughing, he yells,' I hope I was helpful and not anoing! Keep writing!
rock chapter 6 . 4/8
put zoro and nami sex
dragonfox123 chapter 6 . 2/1
Great chapter
Mr.Gupta chapter 6 . 12/31/2014
The last five stories were amazing!
doom chapter 6 . 12/28/2014
my frend death is right write down your ideas and pick the best ones
Death chapter 6 . 12/26/2014
Write down all your ideas in a notebook whenever you have time and pick the best
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
Add one less why
DancePowderer chapter 6 . 12/1/2014
the hell
luhan chapter 3 . 8/30/2014
awsome bro
sargentnojo chapter 6 . 8/18/2014
how about they try to fish man island and when Luffy and the gang try to get away from kuma and luffy really loses it when he failed to get robin back and yeah
lily chapter 6 . 7/22/2014