Reviews for Robins Dilemma
Are you gonna continue cause this us the best thing I've ever read
I'm not sure when you made this, I might be way behind but this is fucking good, you definitely improved upon the first one. Yet again not sure when this was made but continue your amazing.
firmansyaputra07 chapter 1 . 5/25/2016
versi bahasa indonesia donk min
July chapter 6 . 5/10/2016
Hello my friend,

please make an update in the next time. i would like to read new chapters of your great fanfiction.
highrise75 chapter 6 . 4/30/2016
Nice story i would love for viola to join sanjixviola forever!
Also noone for usopp i think he should be with kaya
Thanx
LuffyRobin chapter 5 . 3/15/2016
please update !
LuffyRobin chapter 6 . 3/1/2016
please , update ?
raffmeiste chapter 2 . 2/13/2016
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 1 . 1/17/2016
Please Zoro fears nothing. Not even women.

His one weakness is Tashigi and that's only because she is basically a Kuina clone.
one fairy7 chapter 6 . 12/26/2015
Great story I love luffyxRobin fics but sadly there are hardly any.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/9/2015
It is 2015 NEW CHAPTERS PLEASE
Spectre king chapter 6 . 7/1/2015
A very well thought out perfect story that's just perfect in every way and chapter it leaves the reader wanting to read more and not put the book down
anonymous chapter 6 . 6/20/2015
Yo dude its been a long time since you stopped making new chapters. We are getting ipatient. Your story is good cyou know
jaja chapter 6 . 6/8/2015
Um since you are making the fanfic depending on the storyline, can you please advance to the chapter where they have been scattered by kuma and when luffy was sent to amazon lily? I think its would be good to make a chapter where luffy meet hancock and then robin misses luffy or something?
One-piece-fan chapter 2 . 4/29/2015
The first part was sooo good! Luffy and Robin were exactly like their characters and the second part was so funny!