Reviews for A Different Kind of Craving
sailor sirius chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Ok, I will be awesome and say you're an awesome author as well! Loved it loved it loved it!

I'm thanking that Level E vampire and hunter now because if it wasn't for them, there wouldn't be SHIMAness in here! Sigh, I really love this couple... turns out there's different kinds of cravings, eh?
Momoco-chan chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
I love this please make a second!1111111
momoxtoshiro chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
I really liked this one! So cute!

BEAUTELLiGENT chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
Okay, I'm going to be 100% honest here.

That wasn't bad, really. It was good. :3 Unlike the other fanfics about Shiki and Rima, you totally kept their characters and gave such suspense in your story. :3 The whole thing was so carefully detailed, it's good enough to be a book. :)

The ending wasn't bad. It had a little fluff with a touch of mysterious romance in it. :) I liked it. Good job. ;)
shikixxrima chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
this is nie...i mean i really thought rima would end that way...but i thought it wrong...anyways i love the way shiki keep on thinking about random makes me think he is a possessive child over a very cool toy...hehe love it!
Polly90 chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
That's not us who are awesome but you! I really loved this oneshot. Hope that your next fanfic will be finished in shorter time 'cause I can't wait to read it!
Hitsugaya's GreenEyes chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
good job! one of the best shikirima fics i've read! but you haven't resolved the poisoning yet.