Reviews for A Different Kind of Craving
Kats02980416 chapter 1 . 3/9
This was a great read. I loved how in those critical moments that between the other you can sense the concern for the other. It's like all walls come down and you see some emotion break through especially when Rima was shot in the foot. Sensed some jealousy oozing off Senri when she talked about Kaname. I was hoping we'd see Rima use her lighting ability against either the hunter or the level E. It was sweet of Senri to offer up his blood so Rima could heal. I was hoping we'd get a scene where he couldn't resist drinking her blood. I'm sure deep down he craves it, as much as he craves her. All and all this story turned out nice.
sailor sirius chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Ok, I will be awesome and say you're an awesome author as well! Loved it loved it loved it!

I'm thanking that Level E vampire and hunter now because if it wasn't for them, there wouldn't be SHIMAness in here! Sigh, I really love this couple... turns out there's different kinds of cravings, eh?
ShinoaTsukimo chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
I love this please make a second!1111111
momoxtoshiro chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
I really liked this one! So cute!

~*SenRima4ever!*~
BEAUTELLiGENT chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
Okay, I'm going to be 100% honest here.

That wasn't bad, really. It was good. :3 Unlike the other fanfics about Shiki and Rima, you totally kept their characters and gave such suspense in your story. :3 The whole thing was so carefully detailed, it's good enough to be a book. :)

The ending wasn't bad. It had a little fluff with a touch of mysterious romance in it. :) I liked it. Good job. ;)
shikixxrima chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
this is nie...i mean i really thought rima would end that way...but i thought it wrong...anyways i love the way shiki keep on thinking about random things..it makes me think he is a possessive child over a very cool toy...hehe love it!
Polly90 chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
That's not us who are awesome but you! I really loved this oneshot. Hope that your next fanfic will be finished in shorter time 'cause I can't wait to read it!
Hitsugaya's GreenEyes chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
good job! one of the best shikirima fics i've read! but you haven't resolved the poisoning yet.