Reviews for Preserving the Future
Sailor Pandabear chapter 4 . 1/6
wait what? Draco in the same house? geez... I think I have a bad feeling about this.
nya mayaha nya chapter 4 . 10/25/2011
update soon please!
phoenixluv chapter 4 . 2/23/2011
cliched. extreme abuse! check. new siblings! check. new founders house! check. soul bond with Ginny! check. everybody else is a dunce? check. harry is an idiot despite being an Auror! check.

question: did all the reasonable thinking people die/ cannot be contacted by harry potter at all. he was an Auror for god's sake.

question: even if they could not take them away, could the neighbors not feed harry or help his siblings in any way? it was way too blatant to be ignored.
SinuousFun-Keeper of Innocence chapter 4 . 12/8/2010
What will they do when they find out about Charuls and Dorea(SP?)? I wonder what'll happen with Ron, Hermionie, Draco, and Harry. Will Harry find out that Ginny also came soon?
ReadingRed chapter 4 . 7/12/2010
Great story and so unique. I can't wait for Harry to meet Ginny in this timeline. Update soon please.
ReadingRed chapter 3 . 7/12/2010
wow, I love the twist of the Pervell house. I've never seen that in a fic before.
MatsumotoXD chapter 4 . 7/2/2010
Ummm... I liked the story very very much up to the point of introduction of the Peverell house. I kind of feels forced to me. The reasoning too. Would this serve to unite the students or divide them even more - which I think is very likely to happen. Well, whatever you do, good luck.
R2-Darth2 chapter 4 . 5/7/2010
Can't wait to read more of this. Pretty original.
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 4/29/2010
Interesting chapter-and yet, Dumbledore _did_ know how Harry was treated in canon, and did nothing until after the end of fifth year (when Snape found out through the Occlumency lessons, funny coincidence that).

Nice to see Peverell House. I wonder who its Head will be?
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 4/7/2010
Very interesting chapter! Let's hope Charlie and Rhea are still alive by the time that Harry returns home from school. Given Dumbledore's attitude towards Harry's abuse in canon, I suspect their welfare is not his concern, either.

Interesting about "Peverell House", too.
The Weatherwitch chapter 4 . 3/30/2010
wow cool!

this looks really good!

update soon?
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 3/28/2010
Good chapter. "Since that happened, she figured that Percy spending some time as a lizard also happened but she forgot about it since she never really cared about Percy."

But of course being treated like that with nobody caring couldn't possibly be what turns Percy into a prat, or anything like that. Nah. Well, since Ginny gets to be the princess again, I suppose she doesn't want to change a thing.

As for Harry and the twins, they should run away anyway.
JEnathan chapter 4 . 3/25/2010
interesting mix of students.

hope to read a new chapter soon.

keep up the good work

cant wait to see what happens when the twins are found.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Very good first chapter! I wonder what is going to happen to the twins, though?
Baby Huey chapter 3 . 3/19/2010