Reviews for His Abusive Past
Alysha123 chapter 1 . 7/6
Please continue writing this story
Lavalilly chapter 17 . 6/28
2 years is a good enough brake
Skull1412 chapter 17 . 4/6
Lol, Kintaro is like a child, that's kinda cute
Are there going to be more chapters?
sakurakhadag chapter 4 . 2/21
Ha! I bet you were thinking of Naruto when you wrote this. You wrote Naruto instead of Ryoma in the age 6 flashback. Might wanna change that! Not that I disagree with your interests ;)
got addicted to reading chapter 17 . 9/3/2015
please write more
BabyGhost123 chapter 17 . 2/14/2015
Please update this story as soon as u can this story shouldn't go on hiatus and the story is just starting to reach its point where everything is going to start to fall in place
SnowLilyAngel chapter 17 . 1/30/2015
Please please please please please! Update this soon you haven't in more than two years and I can't wait to read more!
what's up chapter 10 . 11/26/2014
I've read this story about 15 times and in this chapter I always break down and cry no matter what. Its just so heart breaking
Guest chapter 17 . 7/24/2014
i actally prefer Ann from Tomoko and sakuno… Ann is cuter and bolder and shes not all lovey dovey unlike sakun and tomoko
Noname chapter 4 . 7/23/2014
Nice... But you should've had used another name besides Rinko, cuz it it makes it sound like it's harmless...
Tidde13 chapter 17 . 5/14/2014
Please continue to write this sad, but cheerful story! I want to know what's gonna happened to Ryoma and if his friends will be able to protect him! Please, please, pleeeeaaaassseee!
Puppiesssss chapter 17 . 4/27/2014
Omg I can't help but finish reading this story in an hour! It was soooo good! Please continue this story as soon as you can! I can't wait! It has already been two years... By the way when is it going to get to the M rated part or anyone professing their love for Ryoma publicly? And not just keeping it to themselves?
College6Jazz chapter 17 . 3/30/2014
I love your work. I would like for to have the actual song you got game by Kimeru. Please. Please update soon.