Reviews for to tempt bad luck
SoUsay234 chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
This is good. A tad hard to follow at times. But all in all a good read. Awesome job.
FuyuKoneko chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Really like your story. Its sad, but sweet because he knows all these little things about her.
I Keep Goldfish In My Bra chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Ack! no.o.o!
a thousand cranes chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
puck... gah... dummy.

this was good. really sad.
justblaire chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
this was amazingg! If this is what a stalker does, then I'll be happy to take that title! It kinda broke my heart... or seriously broke my heart!

post soon, justblaire!
mag721 chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
aw
C chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Ugh, I feel like an idiot... but what is it that Puck is not saying and that Rachel isn't saying?
sophia666 chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
so, not fluff. but you really captured how Puck isn't one to talk about his feelings, and how well he knows Rachel in your world. this is my favourite line-

He didn’t say it back, but what no one understands is that he wanted to.
Phoenix Satori chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Have I mentioned that you own the controlling interest on Puck's brain?

It's official now.

Gorgeous, hilarious, and hurt-so-good.

Dysfunctional families are my FAVORITE.

...er.

Loved this. _
ufc91 chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
An odd mixture of sweet and sad.

Well done.
becca chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
AH! Stalker. I mean really... I am now a full-fledged stalker.

Where has this been hiding?

OH MY GOD! It's brilliant. I don't want to say anything so cliched as I had tears, but I was really moved.

The whole thing about the waffles and that Puck's father was looking for an excuse to stay - he was hoping that Puck would say that he didn't want waffles so that he would stay in the house and give up his plans to leave (at least on that particular day).

I loved how you broke up the moment by adding in all these past moment snapshots. My favourite line there is "Sometimes. When's shes . But only then."

JUST AMAZING!

Then, of course, "He didn't say it back, but what no one understands is that he wanted to." along with the "Rachel doesn't say it again." There is some harsh finality to that. Like he's messed up big by keeping his mouth shut and it can't ever be fixed again.

I really love your writing style - which you should totally recognize by now... Keep going. It's a pleasure to have something magical to read by someone who is more prolific than I am! :)
Shannon chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Broke my heart, completely. You are officially my fave author of this fandom, I've said it before, and I'll say it again-your Puck is PERFECT.

-Shannon (Soliloquyrain on LJ!)
XxRandomHeartxX chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
This broke my heart into a million bloody, unfixable pieces.

It killed me.

Yes, I can be a little dramatic, but I can't help it when I read stories like these.

This was just utterly heartwrenching. But lovely, in this melancholic kind of way. All I can say is I love it, really.

I love the little descriptions of her. Really ads to her character :P
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
so sad!

I loved it though and i loved the idea...you should consider making this into a story. It'd be great!

awesome job!
labellementeuse chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
This is great, it has a wonderful punch and it's nicely written. What a sad story for Puck, though.