Reviews for Life After the Dome
The Beautiful Filth chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Christof. I hate you so freaking much. Seriously, having Truman isn't enough for you? I anticipate seeing Sylvia and Truman campaigning to free Emily though :P

-Christie
Bryce chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
I want a book about it please a short novel, about the problems he has with the real world constantly gripping with the cold hard facts of the world like crime rate, poverty, violence and celebrity status. Stuff like that just make a spin off about his life. Pleasee
Grant Stuard chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Hey I know this movie is pretty old , but I've just watched it for the first time today and I've been wondering if anyone had came up with a clever idea for the end of it. Glad I came across this, it gives me closure lol. Excellent piece !

Posted from Oak Ridge High School, ninth grade campus, Conroe Tx
Pinky Pie chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Great Storyline and attention grabber,
I love the way you drop off at the end.
Some thing I would suggest is that, in the original Truman show there was lots of symbolism, It would be nice if they kept up the symbolism though out the sequel, such as the name, Truman meant the only True man. But Emily is a common name.
But overall love it!
Great JOb
xD
Emanuel Vitorino chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
SUPER
Emma chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
OMG, this is so good i want to read more!
Cool nigger boy chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Nice
Viera Grace chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
I knew Cristoff would be up to the old crimes!
Barnacles chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
That is exactly how i thought it would happen, after he leaves and everything. That's perfectly how i saw it, good job!
ailaalive chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Yay, Truman Show stuff! :D

Nicely done. I've been itching for an actual ending/some sort of real conclusion to the movie's story.
xowhatsernamexo chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Not bad. The movie would've been better off ending something like this as opposed to the actual ending. It's nice to see that someone wrote an alternate one :)
Elauna Patterson chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
AH! I often wondered what happened to Truman and Sylvia. I'd like to think that they would fight the corporation that 'took' him in. I hope to read more chapters of Truman's life.
Monica A Hernandez chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
I liked it. It's short but well written. plus it's exactly how I imagined it should be. Thanks
ToiletFacility chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Poor Emily.. You'd think Christof would have learned by now but this is making him out to be even more of a psycopath than I expected. I think everyone was really in character and that's what I think would have hapened..

Great job! :D