Reviews for LiFL Outtakes
LEONGIRL chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
WILL YOU EVER GOING TO FINISH THIS STROY? I HOPE SO, BECAUSE IT'S SO GOOD!THANKS
KimiD chapter 2 . 10/31/2010
this was great! as par ususal, you have to finish this, I am BEGGING on bended knee! this is too good not to give it a. How many ways can i ask, what can I do to make it happen? tell me please...
KimiD chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
TOO HOT TO HANDLE! Mom/s love us regardless...

Emmett is a good friend, oh Edward, i hurt for him. i know about the rules in WA if they get pregnant before sixteen they are considered emancipated. but most of them do not know that. my 14 yr old got pg & i moved out of state before she knew so that she could not marry the jerk who got her that way cuz he was a player.
BehindTheEyes chapter 2 . 10/13/2010
This was a great update, it's really fun to be able to get inside Edwards head even if its only for a little while. The Halloween costumes sounded really fun and cute :) I can't wait for the next chapter of LiFL.
zkcej chapter 2 . 9/7/2010
aww poor bb just hold on there edward

thanks for the update! 3
Unchanged Affections chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
"You are so screwed..." is right. Hah! Poor Edward (
Unchanged Affections chapter 2 . 9/5/2010
OK... I'm pretty sure I read this already, but I guess I didn't review! Thanks for the outtake!
angelari7 chapter 2 . 9/3/2010
Thank you for replying and i'm sorry to hear about your understand the situation went through it my self anyway love the little chapter impatient to read the next one
Edlovesme chapter 2 . 9/3/2010
If we all could go trick or treating and end up with a treat like Edward, (sigh).
amymorgan chapter 2 . 9/2/2010
Um-hmm, love the Edward POV. Too bad he couldn't actually beat the sh*t outta Jacob in the parking lot, but I'll bet he knocked the stuffing outta that bag! I love that he worried about Bella's costume was too revealing. Thank you veddy much. ;}
shecater chapter 2 . 9/2/2010
*jumps up and down*I've been waiting for this story to update! Even if it's an outtake- I'll take it. I like having his POV to see how he was feeling all the while they had to play it cool. Thanks for writing this.
Dulcinea21bella chapter 2 . 9/2/2010
I really hope he doesn't have the strength to wait until June...
shecater chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Wow! You sure can write a great lemmon. Can't wait till you update the original story- you have a great plot and write an amazing insight of the characters.
liviana chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
That was a lovely outtake. Poor Edward thinking that hes dissapointing his mother. I cant help but wonder how its going to be if Bella and Edward sleep with each other. Id like to believe that Edward is a very tender and gentle person, but I believe Bella could be a little vixen too, if she wants to. Looking forward to the new update. Until then!
reesessweetie chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
aww...poor edward. he has a good sense of morals and ethics but he can't just fight against his heart. he loves bella and his common sense and his good judgement are conflicting with his love. he's in such a bad situation, especially for someone with a clear knowledge of right and wrong. poor edward... i wonder how long it will be until he succumbs to his desire and his love.