Reviews for Ever After
Hinatauchiha1 chapter 26 . 5/26/2014
Hehehe would be kinda funny if kaji and sora were together hahaha good couple but I also wanted sora to be a seme but if he were with kaji would be the best
Hinatauchiha1 chapter 11 . 5/26/2014
Aaaawwww I thought nary N neji would be merrier by now
Hinatauchiha1 chapter 5 . 5/25/2014
Now he want naruto back yeah right they want him just because they need him
Hinatauchiha1 chapter 3 . 5/25/2014
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahah omg this is the best they both got what they deserve they were so mean with naru and sora now suffer you bitches
DeanBeans13 chapter 3 . 2/23/2013
Served on a silver platter witha side of escargot in a super high priced french restaurant in the southern part of france looking over the mediterranean.

BOOM!
Haruka Uzumaki21 chapter 26 . 10/15/2012
this was the best ending i have ever read so sweet.
sheechiibii chapter 26 . 8/18/2012
I love this story, I've read it heaps of times. You might not think that the ending is very realistic but I think it is, I think the whole story comes together as something that really could happen.

I have always wondered though, Sasuke never told Naruto about the drugs Kabuto used to seduce him, and he never told him that he'd seen Naruto attacking that guy. I know it's something that was bound to be brought up but we never see it and he only explained himself to Sora, not Naruto. It kind of makes me feel like Sasuke's cheating is still left slightly unfinished when it comes to having Naruto understand why it happened.

That's honestly the only thing in the story that bugs me, everything else is perfect, you have the way people love, live and move on down to a T, how some people just can never get over their ex and how some love doesn't fade even if you want it to.

Thank you for this brilliant story!
Draconic Ramblings chapter 13 . 7/11/2012
No not XIII the Organization bent on taking over the disney universe that has final fantasy characters
in it. The horror the human emotions in non humans. This was a wonderfully written chapter
izuna akizuki chapter 26 . 2/3/2012
I'm just found this story yasterday and finish it!

I really Loved it! The ending is cute !

You know I cried happily For ending! I really hope had family like them!

Good job buddy!
Swallowed-By-Pain chapter 26 . 1/15/2012
Just finished reading it , Gah , It was so lovely !
Swallowed-By-Pain chapter 6 . 1/14/2012
*Sniffle* this chapter has me crying like a baby lol , I normaly wouldntread stories like this , but i am reading it and im happy i am so far , it is so beautiful and well written , i absalutly love how we get the outside views of itachi and kyuubi etc. it reminds me of a movie called ' soul food ' where this womans husband cheated on her and she had everything , rich and beautiful , she made him leave , but they got back together , i think they did anyways lol , anyways im sorry for ranting , i normaly dont comment until i finish a story , but i just had to let you know that this is truely beautiful , i admire your writeing. I haven't been into naruto fanfiction for a very long time , but im glad im starting off with one of the best stories that i have read in a super long time, again this is an amazing story .
Zephra11 chapter 22 . 12/16/2011
I'm glad you didn't do the orochi Gillian thing since EVERYONE does it
Guest chapter 26 . 12/16/2011
Cute ending though the starting was EXTREMELY dark and angsty
Zephra11 chapter 22 . 12/16/2011