Reviews for Ice Cream
SilveredFoxeh chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
Very sweet .

I have to say this is a very cute AU and I agree ones first taste of ice cream is a great starting point. Definitively a good choice to go AU to make that happen.
cztelnik chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
Ok, this was a really awesome short fic!
Hippogriffs Fly Free chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Gross! Harry and Draco, kissing? what happened to seven or more years of hating each other? and kissing. Really? Harry has hated Malfoy for years but he kisses him. If anything, way too fast and not enough explaining!
VivaJuanita chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Hah, I liked it but it's funny that you chose no ice cream in the wizarding world since there is Florean Fortescue's after all ;) And those lattes... dang, most girls I know don't order that :/
hpbrat2 chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
It was super duper cute. Thanks! I really enjoyed it...and have a craving for some ice cream now.
bookivore chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Very cute. I don't mind the AUness, it would be hard to get the same effect with some other muggle treat. I've seen it done with pizza, but it's a totally different effect. And Snape didn't die, that's just an evil rumor.
Torahamutaro-chan chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Very sweet. -
e chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Sorry, I forgot to read to authors note. My bad.
E chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
The story itself is fine, but you have a big error; Icecream do exist in the wizarding community, seeing as Harry several times through the books visit "Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlor" on Diagon Alley. I really doubt Draco would never have heard about ice cream.
Pookyilicous chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
i think that was cool. bit strange never thought of Draco and Harry but it was a good chapter :)