Reviews for The Entries of a Vampires Godchild
ButterballPorkbun chapter 13 . 3/24/2013
Please update I love your story so please don't give up on it pleasesss it was so good that while I was reading it I didn't know I was done until I saw the Authors note.
Brittany23892 chapter 12 . 1/24/2012
i love this story, i do not care what book you write it will be hard to top this story...it was just getting good :(
G.G.B chapter 13 . 7/5/2010
Just as good as befor! 10 years?... did u start befor u sent some to me?
Jannely chapter 13 . 7/4/2010
WOW! I LOVE IT! KEEP GOING! Omg really i love it its so good keep writing update soon-Star :D
Eziette chapter 13 . 7/4/2010
I absolutely love it! - Its wonderful, really! I can't wait for whatever you may have next!
lynzee44 chapter 13 . 7/4/2010
i like it. i say it is awesome! i would read this book if it does get published! really good! i hope it gets publised, good luck!
rocktheroxie chapter 12 . 6/27/2010
xD i cant wait for this story to be continued but i hope you have fun wrting ur other one ur tying to publish xD )
G.G.B chapter 12 . 6/26/2010
SOREN! UR ALMOST DONE? HOLEY CRAP TIME FLIES!

I remember when it was just one little ollonly cahpter.

tear drop, snif, im so pround of you!
Eziette chapter 12 . 6/26/2010
I would love to read the first chapter, even thought I'm kinda mad at you for this...I'll get over it. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Warner-TV-Brotheran chapter 11 . 6/25/2010
Omg! I luv this story! The end of the chapter was soooo cute!
THE pink Hippo chapter 12 . 6/25/2010
I'll wait for as long as it takes. Can't wait for the next chapter and I would LOVE to read the first chatper of your other story.
laarissa chapter 12 . 6/25/2010
Oh it's okay, and I hope you do a good job on your book. :) Do you think I can read the first chapter?
lynzee44 chapter 12 . 6/25/2010
thats fine! i just re-read it today and i till like it

and i want to read the furst chapetr, plz?

once you get a chance to update i'll be ready!

x3
lynzee44 chapter 10 . 6/24/2010
good soooo good :))) plz update soon!
Eziette chapter 11 . 6/22/2010
*blinks rapidly* Woah. This just get's better and better. I wonder how the next chapter will go... Update soon, please!