Reviews for Tawakemono
NOOOOOOOOOOOO where's the rest of the story? Please please please make it a good one with happy ending otherwise I'm gonna be so so so depressed...
mexican lol chapter 21 . 7/16/2014
More update please
Guest chapter 14 . 12/22/2013
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonger
Guest chapter 5 . 12/22/2013
tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooshort
tsunachi chapter 21 . 7/13/2013
HOW COULD YOU END LIKE THAT

I'M GONNA CRY THIS FANFICTION IS SO BEAUTIFUL AND I WANT MORE but my account is stupid and won't let me log in OMG

but nejiten /3
AceAmi chapter 21 . 4/17/2013
CONTINUE. I DEMAND IT OF YOU.
What can I say? I love it.
AceAmi chapter 5 . 4/17/2013
I love it! None of the characters are OOC, and it's fluffy and sweet!
OnceUponAPrettyGirl14 chapter 21 . 1/11/2013
I HAVE ALREADY READ YOUR WHOLE STORY BUT I WAITED TO MAKE A REVIEW ON THE NEWEST CHAPPTER. I HOPE YOU CONTINUE THIS STORY SOON BECAUSE I REALLY LIKED IT AND I'M ALSO A HUGE NEJITEN FAN (SPECIALLY NEJI) SO THANK YOU FOR WRITTING THIS GREAT STORY, KEEP UP YOUR EXCELLENT JOB :)
SerenaRose9 chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Plz tell me ur going to finish this story
You had me totally engrossed from the beginningXD
I would LOVE to know how it ends :)
mk chapter 21 . 11/20/2012
kyaaaaaaaa noooo why did she fall? the senbon? poison? noooo!
Guest chapter 17 . 8/16/2012
I like this story but instead of you wasting time talking in authors notes u should havr put more nejiten
thylionheart chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
Very well written! Good plot! I love it!
Flamin' Sky chapter 21 . 5/27/2012
I haven't read such a good nejiten fic in such a long time! Even though this fic was a awhile ago.. And you haven't updated in awhile ago also.. But thank you for sharing your brilliance!
figs and pigs chapter 21 . 5/17/2012
I can't even I can't iiii I can't believe you ahhhhhh absulotly can't
figs and pigs chapter 17 . 5/17/2012