Reviews for McCoy and Me aka When McCoy was Turned into a Dog
NotAPuppy chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
I giggled like an idiot the entire way through. I lost it mainly at these lines:

He was a dog.

God damn it."

Your Bones is spot on and the interaction and characterisation superb.
Virginia Wolfe chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Hahaha. Nice. Very nice.

Sorta makes me wanna go buy a dog.

scarletwitch0 chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
I love this paring. Great story. I hope to see more from you. On my favorite list!
Lunetta The Wind Goddess chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
You should make another story like this, Have Jim be a puppy! or Spock. I might do one just to see how it feels! :D
Philyra chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
I finally got around to reading this, and let me say that it makes me happy. XD I haven't had a dose of Bones/Chapel for quite some time and the thought of him as a squirmy, cuddly puppy is too cute for words! Hound, indeed!
Poptate chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
You've made my day. My month, probably. Your Bones as always is superb and the interactions between him and Chapel, spot on to how I think they really would be if the writers had written a Chapel into the new movie (which they should totally do for the next one).

Can't wait for the sequel to The Feeling of Being in Motion Again!
rockyshadow chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
That was so funny. I'm sure McCoy makes an adorable puppy. Bones and Christine are so hot together. I loved this story.
Avistone chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
That was amazingly cute! I love it!
miller330 chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Such a cute little fluffy chapter! I loved it!
Pantouflard chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Absolutely hysterical!

I loved the off-the-cuff remarks and parallels between McCoy the person and puppy Bones. And Chapel was hysterical, taunting him of the curse. :)

thebloodrose chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
*grin* Loved this story, it was so freaking cute and hilarious!