Reviews for The Silver Knight
Feiy chapter 13 . 11/23/2016
For the most part, I enjoyed the way chapter 13 concluded though it did feel a bit rushed, conceivably it would have been better to have saved the actual reveal for chapter 14. I saw a few reviews mention that Yuki shouldn’t have been so unsettled to find out Kaname is her brother, due to her canon reaction. However, she was already a vampire when she found out in original storyline and that caused her to view it differently. The fact that she wasn't genuinely in love with Kaname in this story would have only added to it.

As this is my first review on your story I'd like to mention a few things I liked as well as some I disliked. I enjoyed a lot of the ideas you came up with; hunters being considered assassins was one I particularly liked. It added a bit of needed depth as well as intriguing darkness moreover, it was unique how you went into detail about the hunter's organization.

I felt that a lot of the characters you wrote were believable, I especially loved how you wrote Ichiru, he came off as a fleshed out undamaged version of what you see in the manga. The brother dynamic between him and Zero was delightful in a way I hadn't contemplated before reading this. Many of the secondary characters you wrote such as Yagari, Kaito, Sayori, Rima, Freira and Ruka were also quite good. Though I found you to be a bit unforgiving towards some characters; male vampire's in particular, appeared to be cast in a negative light.

Reading through the reviews it would seem that not many share this view but I genuinely hated Nadeshiko's character. She came off as a typical Mary Sue which made parts with her in it difficult to read. Perfect in every way and completely unaware she's beautiful(or irresistibly attractive as Zero says in chapter 11) and unapproachable because of how quiet and intelligent she is. Her only bad quality being her lack of confidence which just comes off as annoying when she's constantly fishing for compliments and absently flirting. “And you’re spoiling me, you know that?” I hate when people say cringed but it's actually what happens when I read lines like that one. At this point, I prefer Osakabe far more and that's been further enhanced after this chapter; at least she deliberately behaves a certain way, being oblivious comes off much worse.

As others have mentioned the chapters should have probably been split in half and there were a number of grammatical issues throughout with sentences like these:
She will never understand why people likes this fermented stuff
“She was acting like as if I was gonna snapped both of your necks!”

Finally, a few chapters towards the beginning felt excessively drawn out, it's generally a bad idea to have long chapters that go into a different aspect of the plot without once bringing up other characters or previous plots the reader might be interested in hearing about.
Blemm-chan chapter 13 . 11/17/2016
I also want to know what happens next! It's such a good story. Please don't be like those authors who write brilliant stories only to stop half way and give up! Please don't do that!
Guest chapter 13 . 11/17/2016
I wish you'd write more. I really wanna know what happens next!
Naviklen chapter 13 . 11/13/2016
This is they can to long continue ol ready
The Psycho Vampire chapter 13 . 5/29/2016
I love your story! Please update soon!
diajarips chapter 13 . 5/5/2016
What happened with the ball in the previous chapter (ruka and zero)? Because i think we have a serious plot here, and to add a dance party (ball) in the middle is kinda weird.

Actually, I kinda disagree with the idea that Yuki didn't want love relationship with Kaname (doesn't mean i like incest either). Its actually made zeki weak. I mean that's what make Yuki's love for Zero strong. Although she loves Kaname, she still unable to forget zero and love him all the same.

But this story have a lot of potential (like osakabe, nadeshiko, heck even ruka although its weak). If this happen in the manga, Zero only have Yuki in his life, so they're going to have a relationship and the end.
Phoenix-Nox-Lover chapter 13 . 4/25/2016
Omg! I absolutely love it! Please update again soon!

P.S I am totally falling for the idea of Zero x Nadeshiko!
miketsukami13 chapter 13 . 4/25/2016
With this chapter you definitely answered some of the questions that have been on my mind. I have been wondering when Zero was going to find
out about his dad and Juri, I have to say it was better than what I expected it to be, but aside for answering some questions it raised others so it left me wanting for more answers.
Rihan K.A chapter 13 . 4/25/2016
Its been awhile since you update, so its a surprise when I check the latest update story and see The Silver Knight. As always good chapter from your part, the dialogue and the character interaction are quite good. The story pacing is a bit slow but it maybe a setup chapter for the next one and Zero need to have more interaction with other vampire, just to add the diversity of people and some conflict to the story. Also the chapter are a bit too long, which I don't mind if there is some added action scene. Some of the OC are starting to have their own presence and impact to the story, which is a good news. Also, have you read the bonus chapters of VK? The one that tell what happen to them after the ending, what are your thought about it?
lilcutieprincess chapter 13 . 4/24/2016
This chapter was intense! I like how you are diverging from canon and I really want a Yuki and Zero pairing, I didn't like how she was with Kaname in the anime and then went back to Zero, I just want it to be her and Zero. I don't really have any other way to describe it other than great and amazing, sad to say. I think your pacing with the story line is great. I kind of didn't like how Osakabe went back on her word for not having sex with Zero, because quite frankly, I don't like her, but that scene was...I needed a cold shower after reading it, lol. It's a great chapter! Please update soon! :DD
Kamui-Lyn chapter 3 . 2/12/2016
ehh, yeah, Im liking Yuki less and less as the chapters go on. She's very hypocritical in this chapter. Like, as she's accusing Zero of not telling her that he's been dating Okasabe she doesn't even have a glancing thought of how she did the very same thing?
Also, that description of Yuki's room seemed very insignificant at the end where it was stuck in the middle of an emotional scene. It destroyed the emotional tension, and being right before the end of the chapter, it left the last words feeling... bland...(?)
Really unnecessary at that moment, too, if immediately after having described everything it's mentioned that 'none of it registered in her mind' at all.
My two cents.
Kamui-Lyn chapter 2 . 2/10/2016
okay, just gonna say, I really like your way of writing Zero, however, so far, I really don't like Yuki. Funny cause I came here looking for some ZeroxYuki but actually ended up shipping ZeroxOkasabe. XD
I *just* checked the AN in the next chapter and totally wasnt expecting you to mention how you were trying to get readers to hate her. 'Cause I think she's a better character than Yuki at this point. Yuki is kinda annoying, tbh. hahah And I like how intelligent and logical Okasabe is.

Well, we'll see how that changes. lol
lilcutieprincess chapter 12 . 2/5/2016
Haha that last bit of lines were good! The whole chapter is great! Please update soon! Can't wait! :DD
diajarips chapter 5 . 2/4/2016
I dont really like action in fanfiction, bit's jst i couldn't imagine it in my head
diajarips chapter 3 . 2/3/2016
In the last part, the story talk about yuki crying scene, and then you suddenly talk about her room man. That kills the intensitu of this scene