Reviews for The Silver Knight
The Psycho Vampire chapter 13 . 5/29
I love your story! Please update soon!
diajarips chapter 13 . 5/5
What happened with the ball in the previous chapter (ruka and zero)? Because i think we have a serious plot here, and to add a dance party (ball) in the middle is kinda weird.

Actually, I kinda disagree with the idea that Yuki didn't want love relationship with Kaname (doesn't mean i like incest either). Its actually made zeki weak. I mean that's what make Yuki's love for Zero strong. Although she loves Kaname, she still unable to forget zero and love him all the same.

But this story have a lot of potential (like osakabe, nadeshiko, heck even ruka although its weak). If this happen in the manga, Zero only have Yuki in his life, so they're going to have a relationship and the end.
True Guardian Angel chapter 13 . 4/25
Omg! I absolutely love it! Please update again soon!

P.S I am totally falling for the idea of Zero x Nadeshiko!
miketsukami13 chapter 13 . 4/25
With this chapter you definitely answered some of the questions that have been on my mind. I have been wondering when Zero was going to find
out about his dad and Juri, I have to say it was better than what I expected it to be, but aside for answering some questions it raised others so it left me wanting for more answers.
Rihan K.A chapter 13 . 4/25
Its been awhile since you update, so its a surprise when I check the latest update story and see The Silver Knight. As always good chapter from your part, the dialogue and the character interaction are quite good. The story pacing is a bit slow but it maybe a setup chapter for the next one and Zero need to have more interaction with other vampire, just to add the diversity of people and some conflict to the story. Also the chapter are a bit too long, which I don't mind if there is some added action scene. Some of the OC are starting to have their own presence and impact to the story, which is a good news. Also, have you read the bonus chapters of VK? The one that tell what happen to them after the ending, what are your thought about it?
lilcutieprincess chapter 13 . 4/24
This chapter was intense! I like how you are diverging from canon and I really want a Yuki and Zero pairing, I didn't like how she was with Kaname in the anime and then went back to Zero, I just want it to be her and Zero. I don't really have any other way to describe it other than great and amazing, sad to say. I think your pacing with the story line is great. I kind of didn't like how Osakabe went back on her word for not having sex with Zero, because quite frankly, I don't like her, but that scene was...I needed a cold shower after reading it, lol. It's a great chapter! Please update soon! :DD
Kamui-Lyn chapter 3 . 2/12
ehh, yeah, Im liking Yuki less and less as the chapters go on. She's very hypocritical in this chapter. Like, as she's accusing Zero of not telling her that he's been dating Okasabe she doesn't even have a glancing thought of how she did the very same thing?
Also, that description of Yuki's room seemed very insignificant at the end where it was stuck in the middle of an emotional scene. It destroyed the emotional tension, and being right before the end of the chapter, it left the last words feeling... bland...(?)
Really unnecessary at that moment, too, if immediately after having described everything it's mentioned that 'none of it registered in her mind' at all.
My two cents.
Kamui-Lyn chapter 2 . 2/10
okay, just gonna say, I really like your way of writing Zero, however, so far, I really don't like Yuki. Funny cause I came here looking for some ZeroxYuki but actually ended up shipping ZeroxOkasabe. XD
I *just* checked the AN in the next chapter and totally wasnt expecting you to mention how you were trying to get readers to hate her. 'Cause I think she's a better character than Yuki at this point. Yuki is kinda annoying, tbh. hahah And I like how intelligent and logical Okasabe is.

Well, we'll see how that changes. lol
lilcutieprincess chapter 12 . 2/5
Haha that last bit of lines were good! The whole chapter is great! Please update soon! Can't wait! :DD
diajarips chapter 5 . 2/4
I dont really like action in fanfiction, bit's jst i couldn't imagine it in my head
diajarips chapter 3 . 2/3
In the last part, the story talk about yuki crying scene, and then you suddenly talk about her room man. That kills the intensitu of this scene
diajarips chapter 2 . 2/3
I usually review in the last chapter, after i raed all the story. But to Add the numbers of review, more review mean better, also mean good story. Just like you said
diajarips chapter 1 . 2/3
miketsukami13 chapter 12 . 1/26
A really lovely chapter it shed light to many things that I had been wondering about and I agree with Nadeshiko if zero is able to make every girl fall head over heels for him without his 'vampires allure' then I too wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of it.
Ps. You should reread it since you didn't write some words though I know you were thinking them while writing the chapter. Like in 'she noticed that she is the only *one* left ...
XxThe-Crest-Of-AnubisxX chapter 12 . 1/26
Please NadeshikoXZero moment please...
And next chapter