Reviews for The Silver Knight
Beowulf chapter 29 . 12/15/2014
Amazing, update this story soon, why the hell is it taking so long.
Glistening Teardrop chapter 29 . 1/12/2014
I really hope you update this story, I've been following it for a while now and I'm a total Zeki fan. Please get them together in the end!
Cisoe chapter 29 . 12/8/2013
Hey! I really like your story and I'm really curious what's going too happen next.
Keep up the good work and :)
BMTHorizon chapter 29 . 9/27/2013
Dude, please update this!
the oreo chapter 29 . 9/16/2013
Please update. Oh and hi
AtikahFiction chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
so interesting _
nekomimi chapter 29 . 9/1/2013
Please, please, oh PLEASE update! :(
This is one of those fanfictions that I really feel drawn to, and it is written in such high standards and excellent structure. Guess the end of this chapter had a mini climax? And that climax is a pain, being provoked by Shindo to extremes - and on the top of that I'm writhing in agony for you to update!
So again, please update as soon as possible!
MaryMar-VK chapter 29 . 6/15/2013
Keep updating please, this story is really great and it deserves all the praise you've been getting, can't wait for more ZeroxYuuki.
Guest chapter 29 . 6/11/2013
plese rait more
Kirtash R chapter 29 . 4/18/2013
Hi!

Well, I just read the 29 chapters in the whole day. I have like the story so far, but I have to say, I really hate Shindo, she's like the bad copy of Yuuki (maybe she isn't, but that's the way I see it .-. haha)

I like the way you write btw :)

On another note, the romance I thought I would find in this story I have barely seen it. I mean, it really is a slow romance since there just have been two kisses in 29 chapters. Or at least some progression, but when I thought at the end of this chapter that they have f-i-n-a-l-l-y made some move (even if he depart) Shindo kissed him!

Well, at least that gives Yuuki a taste of what Zero felt. I want moreeee of them *crying* Not more Shindo, or anyone, just more scenes between Zero and Yuuki, they are just a few :(

Well, thanks a lot for the chapters and writing the story! Hope you have a nice day and take care,

See you until next
Alison chapter 29 . 3/31/2013
HURRY UP AND UPDATE. I'm so bloody sold on this story. It's amazing!
Guest chapter 29 . 2/2/2013
This story is amazing! Glad you found time to update it, was afraid you abandoned it.
Great chapter as always, can't wait for the next one. Hopefully it will be sooner:)
Bynx chapter 29 . 1/28/2013
It just keeps getting better and better! Thank you for this chapter! I have a job too so I know how tough it is to manage your time but please! I beg you carry on with this story!
Anon chapter 29 . 1/22/2013
Hi and great fic. Zero is a mans man
Scarlet Rose187 chapter 29 . 1/21/2013
This story is not only brilliantly written but the plot is by far the best I've ever read on any site for writers. I'm seriously feeling what's Yuuki or Zero feels and dude it's weird. I love this story to absolute pieces and I really hope you see it to the end and not end it early or just stop completely. Please try to update soon even though I know how hard it is to keep up with updating. Just try. Great job once again. I hope my comment made you happy enough to keep this story up, umm, yeah. Hope you didn't get bored by this comment . Love your work, keep it up dude, keep it up!