Reviews for Lay Your World On Me
sue1zide chapter 1 . 11/3/2017
Thank you.
rclaurel chapter 1 . 11/3/2017
I have my doubts, loved the action...but Edward thinking and wanting to screw Vic, then going after Bella is a no go in my book...yes turn me into a Vampire, but I will find a mate for myself and it wouldn't be this Edward.
CSG chapter 1 . 11/3/2017
I'm glad he gave her the choice instead of just taking it from her. I enjoyed this one. Thanks for sharing it.
traceybuie chapter 1 . 9/21/2017
This was a hella action packed, suspenseful, sexy story that I would love to read more of. I would love to read a sexy vampire Bella and Edward having hawt yummy times. I would love to see the new couple take out the rest of the trash. And I'm wondering how Charlie will factor in the future. Will they eventually go after Afton and Chelsea, Aro, others? More of this would be great.
jk chapter 1 . 3/18/2017
um...what the fuck was that? Edwards a used up whore and aro's fucking lacky? He's all over Victoria then not a minute later he's all over Bella? and Bella a fuckin whore if I ever read one jesus this was horrible.
mrsvixter chapter 1 . 4/2/2015
great fict
would love this story to be expanded
a real edward thats a bit naughty and feral but also loving
well done
mamaruti chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
A very well written story. Nice one!
LithMuffin chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Erm wow. Just wow!
Amazing O/S I like this Edward :D
SarcasticBimbo chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
That was hot!
cullen sandra chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Loved it. I wish u would continue this one. So much more to this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Hot! I liked how you made E more of a "traditional" vamp
Clayton15 chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Update you freaking whore! u left such a bi cliffie

And this story is so amazing! Lol just kidding about

The whore part ;)
Sapho99 chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Well what a suprise what a great story. Do you plan to continue?

I think you should, could be a new take on the Cullens taking over the America's.

sapho99
Dulcinea21bella chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Wow. This was amazing. There was so much passion and so much need. I wish there was more of this. I fell completely under this story's hypnotic spell! Any chance of more? What happened when Aro found out?
twilight-saga-lover95 chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
really good! One of the best one shots i've ever read! :)