Reviews for Me or Her
ocean of rage chapter 16 . 7/15
I loved every minute of this! Leah loves the pain, the abuse she puts herself through, just like Jacob does with Bella. And I love how he doesn't fall head-over-heels for Leah and things are left at a cliff hanger. A bit of twist, and I loved every second!
Munchiesformusic chapter 16 . 4/10
You and your book are shit. Bitch.
Munchiesformusic chapter 15 . 4/10
This is not bitter sweet just bitter. Do you have a vendetta against Leah or something because you love to fuck her over.
meklittt chapter 2 . 7/15/2015
I knew it! I knew it was Paul, pat on the back for me.
WhyGiveaUsername chapter 16 . 6/22/2015
I liked it
rogueXmagneto chapter 16 . 12/10/2014
I'm glad I skipped to the end to save myself heartache. Leah is such a wonderful character and deserves more than anybody to be happy. Jacob should just bend over and let the Bella/Nessie peg him.
dramaqueen452 chapter 15 . 7/17/2014
My review is late, but that's coz I just found this story :) And I haven't read the reviews cos I wanted to form my own opinion and not be influenced by other people. I think people are misunderstanding the whole point of Blackwater. It doesn't necessarily mean that they are going to end up together, it just means that they are going to be the main focus of the story, which they were here. so I don't see what their problem is.
Did I expect that they were going to end up together ? Hell Yessssss and as a true Blackwater die hard I so wanted them to. But I love the fact that they ddnt, That he struggled with the imprint and that she was shattered by it. its made it realistic, it was unexpected and that the basis of every good twist!

Your writing was really amazing, very dramatic and descriptive so much so that I felt Leah's pain and anger as if it was ma own.
The only problem I had, is the same problem I had with the Twilight novels...it felt like you already knew the ending when you first started this. so the last chapter felt like you were rushing there..., tying up loose ends with a neat little bow, but not giving a resolution you know...?
Besides that, you are good at what you do, don't let nobody tell you different
ocotillo chapter 16 . 6/14/2014
In my version of the sequel:

1) Sam takes over the packs;
2) since a Cullen bit the humans, they are eradicated (ALL of them) on Sam's orders
3) since Jake threw in w/ the Cullens and didn't enforce the treaty after Bella bit Leah, he's included in the 'eradication'
4) Leah takes classes, looks over the cubs, eventually becomes independent, comfortable and imprint-free...and eventually meets a great guy and falls in love the old fashioned way

But, it's not my story. Thanks for posting, even if it didn't have a HEA. Loved the way you wrote Paul and Leah's care for the cubs. That made the story, IMHO.
Ms. RomanceFan chapter 15 . 5/16/2014
I just wanted to add on to what (I'm sure) everyone else is saying. This ending sucked! I loved all the drama in this fic, but I mean come on, did you have to leave the girl heart broken like that. If anything you could've made Leah leave the pack to find her own happiness/true love and left an open-ended ending. But this was just heart breaking, Jacob basically said: "I know you almost died and everything, but there was no repercussions for you would-be-killer because my girl asked me not to."

Damn, that was heartbreaking!

I just wanted to say that I was okay with Jacob staying with Nessie (since he couldn't fight the pull or whatever), but I felt bad for Leah. With all the shit went through, that girl deserved some type of happy ending or the prospect of a happy ending (like I said, I would have been happy with an open-ended ending).
Guest chapter 16 . 4/19/2014
I seriously just waisted my time
twilightaddict chapter 6 . 3/13/2014
I LOVE this best I never thought I would be a blackwater fan this fic definitely changed my mind
Terra-Wendy chapter 16 . 7/5/2013
i actually loved your story... and right now it's 3:13pm and i'm okay to judge but had it been night time i would have just bitched whined and complained so yeah...good job kinda morbid but still good
Terra-Wendy chapter 2 . 7/5/2013
umm... i did not expect that! good job i mean even the best writers i'm good at guessing the ending and that was a shock
yay chapter 16 . 12/8/2012
My constructive criticism (and yes, this is CC not flaming) is the following.
1) Bella seems a little OOC. Yes, she's selfish, but she doesn't realize quite how selfish she is, and she wouldn't outright attack Leah. She's used to other people solving her problems for her. Asking Edward to kill Leah would have made more sense.
2) The other vamps are initially on Leah's side, and then Jacob attacks them. That doesn't make much sense. Characters can act irrationally; people do. But when people act irrationally, other people notice. When characters act irrationally, there should be some reaction from the other characters.
3) It's a little odd for Jacob to be calling Bella "Isabella" as he called her "Bella" in the books.
Things I loved:
1) Leah's friendship with Paul
2) The "pups."
3) The fact that Jacob couldn't overcome his imprinting. Maybe imprinting's stronger than love, or maybe he just didn't really love Leah.
4) The angst. I love it!
Overall, this was lovely. Thanks for writing it!
yay chapter 15 . 12/8/2012