Reviews for Kiriyama Syndrome
Alex chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
This was brilliant! I love how you portrayed Vermouth. She really needs more love. :3

The suspense is killing me! You better hurry and write the next chapter. I'll be here. Waiting. Wondering what comes next.
idia199 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
This was a very interesting story and it would be very nice if there could be a continuation.
A Bibliophile chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
DireSphinx, you have outdone yourself. This story could be described in one word: Fantastic. However, it deserves a much, much better review in awe of its wonderfulness.

However, before I begin, I want to apologize for the late review. Needless to say, after nigh a month of broken computers, I was faced with the terrifying task of sifting through my giant collection of pent-up e-mails (473!). After the discovery that his had been posted, I felt the undeniable urge to to read, read, READ! I am so, so glad I did. And don't worry, it may not be what I was expecting, but it most definitely fits my parameter. _

I rather like how you made it a Vermouth story. She is always so mysterious in canon, I can never figure out what she is planning and what cogs are turning in that tricky little mind of hers. It was nice to get a little insight to what she has in store for us. Plus, thinking about it, it would make more sense it have if from her view because if it were from anyone elses, you can bet she would be as enigmatic as possible, and there would be no way we would get the full story. In addition, there are too few well-written Vermouth fics out there, in my opinion.

I'm looking forward to seeing what will happen to poor Hakuba. How much does he know about his mother? Does she stay with the family, or has she deserted them? (I'm guessing the latter on this one, but who knows) Does he learn anything Black Orginization-ish from Vermouth? Is this the reason Hakuba is always so closed off and distant? Most urgently racing through my mind is 'What is going to happen to poor baby Hakuba? Please, please don't let him die!'

The comparison of Vermouth to a princess was a very fun analogy to read. I thought the contrast between the faerie-tale and reality was very interesting. I also enjoyed the line "Her heart may shine gold, but underneath the thin veneer is a solid mass of iron". I found it to be very eloquent.

I am looking forward to the next chapter. Rather, the emotional side brain is screaming at me not to sit by and watch Hakuba die, while my logical side is reasoning that if he was dead, then there would be no story, right? Right? D
Sasia93 chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Oh, pretty...

I do believe that I like Vermouth. Especially as she's portrayed here. She's completely dissembling, but it's so humourous that you almost have to laugh with her as she fools everyone else.

*snicker*

Poor Hakuba. And I thought his family was demented BEFORE this...

PM/email me about Hollywood? I'd be glad to be sounding board/idea generator...

~Sasia~
s2lou chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Everytime you post something new I remember why I adore your writing so very, very much. This was quite the lovely thing, too. *beams*

Your writing is... well, handsome. That's the right word for it, I think.

Thanks for listening to me rambling—I'll be waiting for next chapter, I will.