Reviews for A Love of a Different Kind
Alice Queen of Madness chapter 1 . 6/4
hope she dies
Guest chapter 18 . 12/22/2015
I was crying when I read Rosalie's note it was beautiful I did not know Rosalie loved and cared for Bella so much
Guest chapter 4 . 12/22/2015
I love Jasper too he's is my favorite Cullen as well I like him in Eclipse more cause of his longer hair but you get what I'm saying
RavenCullen2014 chapter 23 . 4/4/2015
Update Soon please
acetwolf94 chapter 23 . 7/6/2013
NICE! Add more!
Mrs.FayteWhitlock chapter 23 . 1/18/2013
I love this story please continue
ClumsyReader chapter 23 . 1/15/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! PLEASE UPDATE! I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!
MissEllen chapter 23 . 9/2/2011
I've been reading this once again. It's a very good story, despite the 7 year blank in the middle that could maybe have been filled in just a little more. It's too bad that you got this close to the climax of the story and then just let it die. I wish you'd find a way to come back and finish it out - figure out how you want the climax to go, whether there is a fight with Demitri, or a really big fight with Aro and the others, or something else.
themswhitlock chapter 4 . 8/18/2011
I love Jasper too, this is really good x :)
Dragons-Twilight1992 chapter 23 . 7/5/2011
This is very good please continue soon
Crimson Voltaire chapter 7 . 2/9/2011
Really good story, please continue. I love your ideas!
Yuri of the Valley chapter 6 . 1/19/2011
OMG! I LOVED This chapter... Great chapter... I LOVE Jasper! and yay for Jacob... Take your darn right place in the pack! Woo!

•/£ÇS\•
Yuri of the Valley chapter 4 . 1/19/2011
I think he has more feeling for her than just brotherly feelings. If you know what I mean ;) Great chapter :D

※£îly※
Yuri of the Valley chapter 3 . 1/19/2011
Yay, Bella is acually doing something for once in a while... :D

:•*~CöwGìl~*•:
Yuri of the Valley chapter 2 . 1/19/2011
Fantastic chapter. I lurv your story already :D Can't wait ta read your next chapters... [

•/£ÇS\• Miss.öwGìL