Reviews for Goblin Debts
nopparitari chapter 10 . 3/16/2012
please continue the story :D

great so far. i usually prefer adventures over fucking but this seems pwetty intresting.
morbus-rus chapter 10 . 12/6/2010
Wow. Thats sexy and very interesting, plus kinda kinky cute.
Maxim0 chapter 10 . 10/26/2010
awsome story update soon
AFK with your girlfriend chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
nice
Neoson897 chapter 10 . 1/17/2010
that was an excellent story the ending made me giggle a few times
Dmitri Stormblood chapter 10 . 11/1/2009
I must say I am rather surprised he took it so well. and seriously, why the fuck did he try to push his like like that XD dont try and ask someone to try looking like someone when the first thing in their mind is you, that is a bit creepy. Hmm, wonder how he will handle riding her[lol such a double statement XD] in the outlands later on.[and lol on the epic flying training, that shit is expensive as fuck]
Ensayn1 chapter 10 . 11/1/2009
Absolute Awesomeness! The whole thing! His reaction to her true form was, in my mind, priceless. And I totally get why he had that whole thought of fucking himself, pretty surreal, but believeable all the same...

Please keep going! :)
Dmitri Stormblood chapter 9 . 10/31/2009
hmm...this is when ppl say the shit has hit the fan right . and lol, love what he did with the corpse, guess he must have thought M Tastes like chicken! XD[my friend plays an undead warrior and he always says that when he eats someone XD]also, last i remember about netherdrakes, when they fade, they dont feel pain and they can still hurt you[why they are so dangerous]. hmm...wonder how duchene will enjoy his lover's new form _- hopefully he wont piss his pants. till the next chapter
Dmitri Stormblood chapter 8 . 10/30/2009
Great chapter as always. And smart of the priest to use the scroll to make her immune to anything and anyone in the horde XD. Now then...the best place for her would be either northrend or i would suggest undercity, not lagrimmar[cause lagrimmar is overrated] thunderbluff is meh, and silvermoon will see her like a very large all you can eat, mana buffet. though maybe she will enjoy lagaran[lol because dalaran is so full of lag ] well till the next chapter.
Dmitri Stormblood chapter 7 . 10/30/2009
The chase begins , how will the crazed goblin try and hunt them now...probably with the bloodsail buccaneers. hopefully, kian will regain her rebellious nature after some good days of sweet sweet freedom. wonder when she will tell her undead lover . see ya next chap.

ps: good luck with the original one
Maira the Panda chapter 6 . 10/28/2009
Oh, plot twist!
Dmitri Stormblood chapter 5 . 10/27/2009
Wow, I almost feel bad for her, trollish regeneration is a thing of miracles, it can keep em mating for days XD. I hope she enjoys it XD. I am wondering how good ol duchene will use that info to get the netherdrake free, granted if they just pull the collar off she goes free, duchene gets a heart atk, everyone in booty bay goes crazy and the goblin becomes dragon dung XD. wow makes me wish it did happen. well cant wait till your next chapter
Dmitri Stormblood chapter 4 . 10/26/2009
yay begin operation kick gruben's sorry ass . I am going to guess that after they free her they are going to have a very pissed off merc army wanting gruben's toy back[and probably being promised heavy discounts at them helping return her] so let the chase begin . I do hope the nelf doesnt do too many bad things, had too many nelf girls trying to gank me with those gay daggers [my protadin pwns their limp daggers with my awesome shield XD] Waiting on the next chapter, I love the little netherdrake's innocence
Dmitri Stormblood chapter 3 . 10/25/2009
Aw how cute. That undead guy is either the luckiest bastard in azeroth or the unluckiest. still want to know how he will feel once he sees scales, teeth and claws instead of sexy blue skin and horns . I am going to guess, those shadows of his could probably refuel her with enough power to break the collar, and then all hell will break lose for that arsemunching goblin. I winced at the troll regeneration part. a Troll in heat and berserking can go 1,0 times a day, lets pray he is of the weaker variety that only goes a few hundred XD. Till the next chapter[and who is to say if an undead was just infected, died in peace and got resurrected fast with no injuries to his/her body, it would be like another sylvanas, and her body, last i checked, was fully functional XD]
Maira the Panda chapter 3 . 10/25/2009