Reviews for Alexithymia
Thehiddenpanda chapter 9 . 12/30/2015
You must update! This fanfiction is one of the best ones I red. And yes grimmjow is confirmed alive in the manga. :D
The white angel chapter 14 . 11/8/2015
This was amazing! I loved how you kept Grimmjow's personality unlike many other authors. And I loved Kira of course! I'm going to go and read the sequel right away! Thank you for your amazing work! ;)
Serket8 chapter 14 . 10/15/2015
Love this story! you did an awesome job! :)
Guest chapter 11 . 2/28/2014
I know it's really late to be reviewing but I just had to. I can't believe you don't have more reviews. First of all. This story. JESUS. It made me see the whole espada scenario in a whole new perspective. I mean, I knew they were very misunderstood but DAYUM. I love how you kept grimmjow' personality the same. He's not some love striken fool. OH OH AND I love how you seem to make them appreciate friendship and didn't squeeze in any sappy love. I love Kira and everything. Kudos to you!
Asile3762 chapter 14 . 7/23/2011
Wow this was a good storyand I will read the Au Fait and please continue to make and do amazing stories such as these!

Sabishii-Kitsune chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Please i'm begging you Peterpauper to write more stories and i mean Alexithymia sequel i'm begging you ... looking forward to read more great works from you :)
No-thats-not-my-name chapter 13 . 4/22/2011
I have to admit, I love this story...Its funny, its deep, its in character and in not super gushy! What's there not to love? Can't wait to read the sequel!
Yachiru Hatake chapter 14 . 1/23/2011
i forgot to review on this story. i luv this story just as much as the sequel. both of the stories are one of my favorite stories. i liked how this story started and ended. i also liked how u made them friends even though they don't like to show it. still, i like this story.
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
While it is good that you worked on giving your characters pros and cons so that she wouldn't be a Mary Sue, to the point she has fatal flaws, that is only one side of the Mary Sue coin. I decided to glance through the fanfic reviews and I am finding that you are covering the other side, plot believability. There is two things that do in fact bother me.

1.) Your paragraphing leave a LOT to be desired. They vary in size through this chapter.

2.) She shares a name with Kira Izuru. Sure, it is her first name for her, and the last name for him. Avoid this when naming your characters in the future, unless you are meaning for to use the fact that two characters have the same name in some way. It can confuse readers at times, because they don't know which 'Kira' is being refered too. Thankfully, you had her away from him. Some people don't even do that...
hieisdarkdragonchick chapter 12 . 12/7/2010
This story was the best one by far that I have read in a really long time... I quite enjoyed it thank you for sharing your talent with the world.
ReiChan2013 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Beautiful use of language! The descriptions are actually easy to visualize. Grimmjow does not diverge from his original character design! I love the way this has been written!
Procrastination Possum chapter 13 . 11/4/2010
Awesome story! I'm totally reading the sequel!
o p i u m - c a t h a r s i s chapter 11 . 10/10/2010
I finished Alexithymia (I skimmed through some parts... sorry!). And I could say that your story will be going to my Faves list.

Grimmjow and Kira's relationship gripped me (I would dream of this pairing for days to come o.o)

There were misspellings and some unfinished sentences throughout the story. It diminished some of the fic's effect...but aside, the plot was very... canon, the characters were in-check, and the OC was good.

The prologue (for the sequel, perhaps) was very promising. I actually fee jealous with how you wrote it. I liked the song you used, Awakening by Switchfoot. It fit with the last part of the Prologue.

Did Kira become human? I will find out in your sequel :D

I salute you for this fic. (inspiring, inspiring)
o p i u m - c a t h a r s i s chapter 2 . 10/10/2010
"The heart is not in the chest; it is created in the mind and is formed in whatever form it is allowed to form in." - that line contains truth for the Espada (and the same goes for humans, too).

The moment Kira saw Ichigo, her thoughts on him and other matters, and that memory thing at the last... all of them make a lasting impression in my mind.

Bravo. :D
o p i u m - c a t h a r s i s chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
This is quite a refreshing piece of fanfiction for me. The pairing is Grimmjow and OC, in the light of friendship. Quite unique (for me at least).I like how you characterize Kira, and no, she doesn't come off as a Mary-sue for me. I shall read more. :D