Reviews for 22 Steps
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
I don't usually read Blackwater fics, but this was written very well and it was very sweet and in line with the song yet you made it your own story. Great job mate, best of luck!
blckwaterforeve chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Awsomeness! This was very good! can't wait to check out your other stories!
Cracker679 chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
this is SO cute (:

Blackwater !(:

lol well this was very romantic

:} haha keep up the good work !(:
Outta-Ak'sHead chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
AWWWWWWWWW!

SOOOO CUUTTTTE!

22 steps is one of the most cutest song Ive heard

I was soo addicted to it. 3

i read this story actually when you first posted it

But I wanted to read it again and couldn't help to fall in love with it again xD

I love how you kinda interspected the Blackwater through the actual events of the Twilight Sagas.

Made it soo believable and also making me wish it were true ):

BUT STILL. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE.

you're ahmazing at this. Keep up the good work.
margaretng chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
That was so romantic! ! AH! Favorites this.
LaPush DreamCatcher chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
I LOVE this one-shot. So beautiful!

I am totally Team Blackwater, and I see you have written quite a few Blackwater stories, which I will definitely be reading, so look out for my raving reviews!

SoSoSirius chapter 1 . 1/24/2010

LOVED IT :D!
XxRandomHeartxX chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Aw, this is so cute :)

I like cute.

And, by the way, it's Damien Leith. And I only know this because when he won Idol my mum was completely obsessed with him. And I do like this song too.

I loved how their relationship evolved over time. And Jake was so sweet...I mean, love doesn't age, does it? He waited for her. God, that's adorable. I loved the transition in Leah, as well. Like, how he became more bitter and guarded towards the end because of Sam and how she felt betrayed and all. You did that really well. And thank god you had a happy ending :)
Eternal Dark Lost Angel chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
I love this story so much! :) You did a great job!
heavy.sighs.and.sad.goodbyes chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
I like the idea for this story. Very different. I like the ending.
neverassume chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
this is AMAZING! jacob/leah are my all time favorite pairing, and you did an awesome job portraying them.

love the idea on the story too. it's so cute! (:

GREAT JOB!
the curious incident chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
MY GOD, THIS IS BLOODY AMAZING. I loved it, every single bit of it, and unlike most songfics this one actually fitted and fitted perfectly. From the symbols of the presents and the birthdays and LeahJacob, man this has to be the best Blackwater fic ever. Reminds me once again why you're one of my favourite authors on . ;D
NoNeedAnymore11 chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
This was so sweet! I loved it and how it incorporated birthday traditions with my favorite non-canon pairing! This was a great job writing in third person, you did it well!