Reviews for THE CHOSEN TRILOGY: BOOK I: The Rocket Four
ash latios chapter 9 . 6/6
how is to work this new pokeballs? it is as the dark ball of pokemon 4 the movie?
I ask, because latias seems be concious of her actions, but also she cannot disobey to saturn.
Perhaps the new pokeball control the body of the pokemon, but no its conscience, because latias seems in disgust to be with saturn as if she despise him, but she powerless only may see as her body obey the saturn orders against her will.

Then i think that new pokeball leave literally to the pokemon as puppet, because the pokemon is conscious, but its body obey the orders of its trainer, against its own will.
n.j chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
Here are my questions. 1. Any idea on when the fanfic took place? Be specific. 2. What locations were used in the fanfic? 3. How old was everyone that was in the fanfic? 4. What Pokémon are owned by any of the main anime characters that are in the fanfic? 5. How did they get those Pokémon? Enlighten me on this.

BannanGodis chapter 20 . 10/17/2014
This story was.. AWESOME! :D
Skystar of the Ancients chapter 19 . 10/6/2013
Love it
kairi loves sora chapter 20 . 4/27/2013
Oh Ash... ;( He saved everyone again by giving up his life. Is the reason why the Pokemon are attacking because of what the rocket four did? Also it may have something to do with Ash's death, right? I mean Ash is the chosen one. He has a close connection with the Pokemon and a lot of them would be upset by his death. Oh well I guess I will find out when I read the next one which I will go do now. Really well done by the way. See ya
NY514 chapter 20 . 12/4/2012
That was the second time I read this and it was even better than the first
NY514 chapter 12 . 10/10/2012
You're a LOSER
NY514 chapter 10 . 10/10/2012
Pour meowth and James
pokemon tattood boy chapter 20 . 5/21/2012
Tht was an excellent story. finished it in one day. :P. cant wait to read the rest. excellent job!
Hawk2012 chapter 20 . 2/14/2012
Great story!
The Epic Trilogy Fan chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
This series is one of the best I've ever seen in my life! You kick Ash up to a serious age ( great thinking ) and you brink back old guys like Saturan and Giovanni.I read Book 2 and 3 and I thought Arceus dying was just a bad move. I say you saying you took lots of Half - Blood Prince and the Deathly Hallows and used them to help the plot. To me, Book 2 was a pre-war. Book 3 was the war, the battle. You should've had Cyrus more, and had a better motive for him. You should do a second trilogy, called, THE EPIC TRILOGY . Think about it, BOOK 1: THE RISE OF THE UNOVA DRAGONS, BOOK 2: SHADOWS OF THE RANGERS , BOOK 3: THE LAST BATTLE.

Book 1 would so be about Unova and the Tao Dragons. Book 2 would take you to the Pokemon Ranger regions, Fiore, Almia, and Obilvia. Book 3 would have the Bad Guy of Team Plasma, Ghetis, the bad guy of the whole trilogy unleash a powerful war upon the world, and his secret weapon, a mix of Ulimate Pokemon, Mewtwo, Celebi, Deoxys, Diagla, Palkia, Giratina, Darkrai, the Tao Trio, and Ash's old friend and mentor... Arceus, who's been reborn as Ulimate Shadowmon. and is controled by Ghetis alone. With Victini, the Kami Trio, the 3 musketters, and the rest of the legendaries, will Ash stop Ghetis. Also, N returns from Book 1, where he was banished by Ghetis. N arrives with a legendary Pokemon , Mew, but will this world be saved?

Anyway, great job. Hope you do my idea.

( 025277 ) that's the number for the Plasma Safe that holds a poke'ball with a powerful legendary Pokemon ( Heatran ) .
Johan14th chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
i love the story and the overall plot. i actually found out about this story through the third one. i got a long way ahead of me if i wanna read all your story. keep on writing and being awesome lol :D!
I Lov3 Wizardmon chapter 4 . 7/24/2011
i know a list of stuff that anime and/or manga can teach on...

#44. Remember your dreams- they’re the key to the i right?
colbyjackchz chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Nice job! I really like it so far and look forward to reading the three books in this trilogy! :)
Guest chapter 11 . 5/8/2011
wow ash can finally understand what his pokemon are saying