Reviews for Everything You Want
love this
Lorelei Candice Black chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
good story i liked it!
DarknekoKurai chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
ok so i have no clue where i have been but i just got on the Glee train today. I got netflix and today I so Glee. I have been curious about Glee for awhile but I hate to start a series in the middle, so netflix has it from the begging to last season. I just wanted eps 8! I so can so Punk and Rachel being an awesome couple! I was so sad! I at least wanted a kiss from them or something! I do hope to see more Punk/Rachel stuff as I watch the series the next couple of days.

anyway, I really love your fanfic story! it was so sweet! it was a great one-shot!
LaceBear90 chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
I love this story!
SoUsay234 chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Hahahahahahaha! Puck is so... Puck... I loved this.
JesskaLovesYou chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Good job! I absolutely love that song and would probably die if he actually sang it on the show.
fullonswayzed chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
You're right, Mark Salling would be AMAZING at singing some Vertical Horizon. Then again, he could sing the "Meow Mix" commercial song and I'd think it was amazing so... :]
lambtastic chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Oh I like this story:) she didn't just turn around and say I love you:) the story was really cute.
bloodyblond chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
I'm glad someone finally addressed why Rachel was interested in that oaf Finn in the first place. Sure he could sing (but Puck was better) but really, where is the attraction? He is so thick-headed and oblivious, ugg, it annoys me just thinking about him.

Sorry about my rant. The story was great. :)
Eliche chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Very nice.
Imaris chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
love pucks speech! viva Puckelberry
starry118 chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
I liked this...it was sweet and I REALLY wish it would play out on screen, lol...
FOBsession-DL-Freak chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
That was great, I actually laughed at most of it. (: Keep it up.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »