Reviews for The Difference
rainieForest chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
awww por hikaru! i so think said should've at least explained why he had to leave when hikaru dreamed of him
sweetyamiyugigirl chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
POor Hikaru, and Akira would be so confused... BUt I can see how it would freak out HIkaru...
GE chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Short, but powerful. Your writing is wonderful.
xaephan chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Hmm, so pretty! I adore the way both of them are characterized, and the way so much emotion is packed into so few words is wonderful. I can see this scene in my mind, and Hikaru's two lines is breathtaking.
Reclun chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Ah. Poor Hikaru. His rival is still searching for and expecting Sai, hm? Excellent little drabble.
Zwei Shonagon chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Love the story. True to the original characters, surprisingly poignant... D
Yumi chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
This is really simple, and I think that's what makes it so good! Hilaru seems to be pretty in character, even though it's so short and he's serious. Anyway, good job!
chiharuSAICHI chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
'So short but the message is truly captivating.
Griever5 chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Nice outlook!

Good to see Hikaru finding himself.
Whispering Darkness chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Oh wow!

This is a really good little story that left me feeling kind of sad...
hragaman chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Eep o.o nice.
Khelek-sul Renai chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
I like it. Hikaru always fought so desperately to keep himself separated from Sai, so this makes a lot of sense.

Well written. Good read.
MoonClaimed chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Wow, I really love this one. And yay for HIkaru finally asserting his individuality! (In ways that don't involve the color yellow XD)
Novocain chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Devastating final line, more so in its lack of pretension than anything else. Great!
Minirowan chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
wow, short but with meaning. it's great!
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »