Reviews for Becoming Jane
Hev99 chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Wow! Honestly that was one of the most compelling things I've read on here. Despite it's somewhat gruesome content I literally couldn't drag my eyes from the screen. Your writing it truly brilliant; this reads like a fine novel. I am beyond impressed and will definitely be reading more of your writing.

Just brilliant! Thank you for writing and sharing! x
Great Chemistry chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Funny story: I wanted to write a drabble for TT25 about Jane and was disappointed from rereading NM etc. I remembered this had been nominated for an Eddie, and dove right in!

I love finding well written canon... It's great how there are some things I read online I forget are fic and not from SM herself. This will definitely be one of those :)

You have unknowingly helped me expand my own talents. Thanks for writing!
silveraure chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
This was an amazing story with truly splendid writing. I would like to bring to your attention that there are a few typos and absent commas, but otherwise it was wonderfully well-written, extraordinarily detailed, and honestly unlike any fanfic I've ever read! I can't wait to read Alec's story next!
Diana Wolfskill chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
You have captured the essence of Jane: damaged child, evil sadist, and devoted servant and twin sister. How the Hell you accomplished this has me in awe. Bravo!
Brighteyes chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Amazing, purely amazing!

Wonderfully written!

I have many, many praises I could give, but none of them would even begin to express how truly wonderful this story is.

Do the world a favor, and continue to write such fantastic stories! .
letmesign chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
You did a fantastic job of making Jane pure evil, but still a sympathetic character. There were definitely some parts that were hard to read, but the story was completely worth it. Great job!
SubtlePen chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
WOW! outstanding!
gkkstitch chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Holy CATS! I actually got CHILLS! WOW! This was wickedly powerful! What a delightfully evil little minx you've captured with your words!

We must SO get together and conspire!
The Girl in the Blue Dress chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Amazing. And horrifying. But truly amazing.
writerinmydreams007 chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
It's me, B7londie from EV...

This one shot is amazing. Your writing is so descriptive and full of such imagery, it felt like I was there.

I've never read a Volturi fic, like I said. This has inspired me to read more. Thank you so much for writing such a wonderful, and intensely gruesome story. I loved it! -Amy
SusanAshlea chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
I am in awe that this is the first Twific you've written. It's simply amazing, and superbly written. Very deserving of the first time writer award! I'm glad I found it!
azndrumergrl chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Wow, I can see why this was nominated for an Eddie :)

I enjoyed it very much, I loved everything about this story.

The descriptions were vivid as hell. I can't believe how demented Jane was lol.

Meyer left much to be desired about the backgrounds on some of her characters. If I didn't know any better, and someone told me this truly was Jane's story, I wouldn't second guess it at all x)

Good luck in the Eddies!
ElspethGordie chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
I found your story nominated on the eddie and bellies, and I'm so glad that I have read it. So many twilight fanfics are consumed with edward and bella, it's nice to read a foray into other characters, and what makes them tick. Great job! and good luck in the awards!
Britt01 chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Wow - awesome! One of the best profiles of Jane I've ever seen. You captured her innate psychopathology, and how it translated into her talent. You also explained how the less talented Alec ended up in the Volturi, very nicely. And when Jane licked her finger of her father's blood/brain - OMG...what a shudderingly perfect touch. Ew ew ew. Well done.
RosaBella75 chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Incredibly powerful. Brilliant insight into how Jane became who she is. Exquisitely well written.

Congrats on the apprarently well deserved win and best wishes for more to come! :D

Thanks for writing and sharing!
92 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »