Reviews for like ghost stories in reverse
To me this is possibly the best story I have ever read. I already read it a few years ago and it is even better reading it the second time. Simply an amazing story. Bravo my friend, bravo.
James1996 chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
Crappy fic... that was not crappy at all it was great beautifully done even. I hope to see more fic's from you in the future.
Higanbana.4 chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Horribly depressing. What a great mood!
ffnovice7 chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
"Crappy fic," huh? You won't fish any sympathy from me; only adulation and praise, you smooth bastard. The main couple of this story is portrayed just deeply enough that this story feels canonically believable, but clear enough to fit as a oneshot.

This allows the reader to imagine for itself the fate of these two characters, rather than forcibly telling the reader what the author thinks should have happened.

I'm glad this fic wasn't just mashing the surviving characters together and saying everything's for the best. The very human emotions of guilt, regret, doubt, forgiveness, and thoughtfulness have all been exhibited by this Yoko and Simon, making this fic one of my recently favorited fictions.

Very nice job. Hope to read more from you soon.
lovguru23 chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
this is by far the most sires story i have ever read. the time that went into it. the skill. the thought. everything. it was a such a good and some what sad story. a tear of both sadness and appreation formed and fell arocess my face. and the fact that there is no cle-sh-a in here at all. even though it kinda bumded me out they diden't have kids. but agin that could have coun't as a cle-sh-a. it also takes a little bit of thinking to fallow. that also gets a tums up. and if you ever get a feeling to rewright it. personly i'd have to say don't do it. but at the same time a part of me would say it be intrsting tk read it differently. like them acctuly having kids and getting married. but the marig thing would be a cle-sh-a and the kids thing in some ways is a 'little' cle-sh-a but really in more ways than one it wouln't be. for example that childern repasents the hope and dreams of humanity. and as how one life passes to the next world new life enters this one for with out new life the hopes and drems of humanity would die out. and you don't need marggie to be happy. also the part about how cities move on with or without the hearos,founders,ect... that was guniess. this will be one of the best storys in history. and to any one say so other wise don't bother to listen to them insult you this story becus they are prably juiles for not having a great talent that you have. may geat insperation and ideas countu to inspier and fule your mind of wrighting great storys in the futer.
RZX chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
I'd like to say that, if Simon and Yoko had ended up together canonically for the story, it couldn't have ended anyway better then the way you've written it. Amazing story, hope you write more about them!
4master chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
This is real good stuff. Really. Cant describe it enough...
The Willful Wanderer chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Beautiful in a strange, melancholy sort of a way. It's fragmented just -so-, and worded just -so-. I love it.
Tsunade-chan chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
As much as I am a fan of KaminaYoko, I always mused about the idea of SimonYoko. And I have to say that you wrote it beautifully, nearly made me cry in parts.
Lil-lo chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
I'm glad that it was you who wrote for them...because you grasped the good and the bad... and most important the spirit of everything that happened. This came out beautifully, and I can't even fully express my feelings on this piece.
Jho chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Thanks for this story, was looking for more closure to this awesome series. And I always thought it would be natural for Simon and Yoko to spend some time together.
Triangle Undone chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
This is pretty good. It never occured to me that someone would write this, and I have given this concept a twinkling of a thought every now and then. My favorite line was "One midsummer night, they talk; syllables of everything and nothing, things and never-beens" followed by "She can’t speak for Simon, but for her, Kamina is an ideal that they fought for, a flash-bang of brilliance a mere body couldn’t hold."

Grammer this story has grammer issues that severely inhibit one's ability to read and enjoy it. that needs to be fixed :P
Fezzy chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
I'm not too fond of Simon/Yoko, but this was really pretty. I mean... wow. It amazes me how you can transform mere words into something so beautiful. Kamina is one of my favourite characters so my attention was naturally focused on him, and I have to point out how wonderfully you described his short, yet brilliant life. He's a tough one to write, I think, but you did him justice.

... This review wasn't supposed to be so... obscure, but oh well. Though, I have to say that you're one evil author for writing something so sad and pretty - I linked this to my TTGL-loving friend, and it actually made her cry...

Awesome job! :)
Celestia's Paladin chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Well damn this is some thing. No I don;t think this is crappy at all, yes at times it does seemed rushed but not crappy. I always had a soft spot for Simon/Yoko, since both lost so much in the series. You did an excellent job, you captured everything right, though I would think Kanima and Nia would hitting Simon and Yoko upside the head for not getting together sooner. Anyway looks good, I look forward to seeing more by you.
holographic chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Ahaha. It was beautiful, as usual. What got me most was the title. do have to say, though, some sections were confusing to read. I understand it's because you rushed to get this done, but just so you know. There also were one or two lines that were kind of awkward, but not bad.

Overall, even though I haven't watch Gurren Lagann yet, I loved it.

( Don't worry about the spoiler thing, my friends have already told me everything. OTL )