Reviews for Snape's love for them2
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
"Come and get me."

so sweet!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Ewwww...SLUGHORN! Anyway, the story was great.
BloomingViolet chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Poor dear. Happened again. That sucks. But I'm glad you wrote another. Even if they are just fictions it makes me feel like there are good people out there taking care of the good people who need proctecting. As a young woman who has needed protecting before, these are refreshing. It's nice to see that you wrote Snape as a protector rather than a potential romance. Thanks for posting! :)
Jiraya K chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
*sigh* yes, I liked this. And I also like your A/N. *wink* I get the same feeling sometimes but up to now never with a math teacher. 3 Snape. And love the "Come and get me".

Do you have anymore planned?
debucitus chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
I adore this story and its companion, it shows Snape in such a wonderful light. I do hope that there is a follow up to this story.
HmmreallyenjoyHP chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Very good! loved that Snape told her to "come and get me." if it happened when she was an adult. Do you plan to do any additional chapters/stories in this line?
YinYangWhiteTiger chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
made of win and epicness ;o;...
LoveHGSS chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Oh Professor Severus Snape... the evil yet wonderful man... Sigh... I loved Snape's love for them, and this this one is, if possible, even better. Wonderfully done. I do think you could continue it as a story and that would be fantastic, but left as is is good too. Great job.
sjrodgers23 chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
cant wait to read more of this story