Reviews for Wishing upon A Memory
barbaratakuyaho chapter 4 . 11/18/2014
The diversity and range of your plots still amaze me. I can not think of many stories where wishing for anther reality was good.
syalie chapter 4 . 10/7/2014
so sad it got tears to my eyes :'(
momcat chapter 4 . 6/7/2014
OMG I already loved your stories, but this one brought tears to my eyes.. Right now I'll began to read Cape Fear and I hope that they both find solace in that oneā€¦ Nice writing, again...
1sunfun chapter 4 . 8/28/2013
Nice Story.
1sunfun
Crawcolady chapter 4 . 5/3/2013
OMG! I just found and read this story this morning. I am so glad I keep tissues near my computer . . . If there was a was to "most-favorite-favorite" a story, this would be the one that I would do it to! I sit here in awe of your talent, thank you.
walk74 chapter 4 . 6/18/2012
What a powerful story. I can't believe i never read this one before. Wonderful!
Madame de Coeur chapter 4 . 9/10/2011
Waahhh! D: So sad! I loved it!
ComicalEpiphanies chapter 4 . 6/13/2011
I don't know who I feel worse for, McGee because he did what he had to, or Gibbs because his "son-in-law" killed his daughter - again. Either way, great story.
I am the girl in the corner chapter 4 . 9/30/2010
that was almost creepy. but it was still good, i liked it, well done. :D
Gunner'sDream chapter 4 . 8/5/2010
So terribly terribly sad, a true tragidy! That his one true chance at happiness comes at such a heavy cost to everyone else! Having to give up any chance he had at happiness with his soulmate, daughter, and fetus to stop the death and destruction in hundreds of other people's lives! The words poor Tim aren't enough but I don't know what else to say. Poor self sacrificing Tim.

I'm very happy Gibbs is going to be there for him instead of being angry at him about losing kelly twice.. And I really want to know why he couldn't find anything on Abby! Another sequel after this one? Hopefully soon!
Katiemoose chapter 4 . 3/24/2010
Wow...thats all I can say. This story was so touching but also so devastating. I've always felt that even when something bad happens to me that maybe it has prevented it from happening to someone else and this story completely explains that feeling. I can also see Gibbs and Tim being the type of men that would make those hard choices and protect each other.

Wonderful idea, beautifully written.
lucyferr chapter 4 . 12/28/2009
This story should come with a voucher for a drink... (thatsa compliment btw)
lucyferr chapter 3 . 12/28/2009
Okay, now that's a seriously bad alternative. Ouch, sniffle, etc.
lucyferr chapter 2 . 12/28/2009
This is a tough trade for a life. But Gibbs would take it any day, methinks.
HalfwayThereNow chapter 4 . 11/27/2009