Reviews for Beneath The Pale Moonlight
CCougar42709 chapter 14 . 5/5/2013
Hopefully you'll update soon! Can't wait :)
pbow chapter 30 . 4/21/2013
Why was the mini golf course running on generator instead of the city's regular electrical grid? And how did the PA system work without any power?
CCougar42709 chapter 36 . 1/19/2013
Awesome chapter! Creddie...progression lets call it! Hope you update soon
pbow chapter 36 . 1/17/2013
I just recently started reading the iCarly stories and I think you have a great one started here.
I was waiting for Freddie to offer Carly a peek sometime when they were talking about her waking up early and catching his "morning woodie". But then again, that would be kinda pervie of Freddie so it wouldn't have happened.
Keep up the good work and I can't wait to read the next installment.
pbow
DCUO Statellizer chapter 36 . 1/15/2013
Bugger, I hate living in the Philippines. I haven't seen iGoodbye yet. :D Sorry, I was supposed to post a review.

Anyway, great chapter. Glad you decided to continue this. It has a really good plot. I also love the way you keep me on my toes with the Freddie/Carly interaction here. Hope to see more. :)
PeetaLover774 chapter 28 . 1/5/2013
EPICNESS! xD
Fanfic-Reader-88 chapter 36 . 12/27/2012
Dude, you finally updated! (Crowd breaks into applause and repeatedly yells, "Sockstar!") Glad to see you back.

So, on the way to the cabin, oh wait, I mean beach house, the subject of, among other things, how Freddie, Carly and Sam... and Spencer and Gibby all sleep came up. And somewhere along the line, Carly admitted to getting at least one look at Freddie's hard-on before, even if it was hidden by his boxers. I was waiting on Carly to tell him that she touched it in some kind of way. She hadn't done it, or at least admitted to it, but clearly, the conversation is having, or did have an effect on them. And now, they're both catching a nap in his bed. Wonder how that's gonna turn out.

And yeah, Creddie did win. That fistpump after the kiss was pretty fun too.

But you updated this again. That's what's really awesome. For your sake, hopefully whatever's going on that impacts your life in a bad way is over with. Not just for us, but for you.

As far as this story goes, it was a good chapter. The whole conversation made up for any lack of physical stuff. And yeah, please don't make us wait until August to find out what happens next, haha. Thanks for the shout-out too. Most of all though, good job on the chapter.
baronvonmilo chapter 36 . 12/27/2012
This is one awesome chapter well worth the wait. I was blown away by Carly's revelation, now you got me wondering what was going on with Sam and Spencer.
Cameddie chapter 36 . 12/27/2012
Great chapter as ever :D
Snapplelinz chapter 36 . 12/27/2012
Another awesome update as always, sockstar :D And thanks for the mention in your A/N, I'm blushing like crazy now :P Seriously loved the vivid description in this chapter of the beach town during the Creddie road trip. And I enjoyed the Creddie interaction, very poignant. I wonder if something will happen between them on this trip. And the tricked out cabin seems tight, dawg ;) Please don't keep us hanging for months this time around, mister *wags finger* Fantastic writing, don't give up on it so easily. Major props :DDD
DCUO Statellizer chapter 35 . 9/26/2012
Started reading this just this day, from 1600H to 0000H. Time well spent if I do say so myself. hope you update soon. love the story line. one of the few who actually cares to bring life to their works. :D
CCougar42709 chapter 35 . 6/21/2012
Off to fun! And the next part of this story! Can't wait! Loved it as always!
dwstrikesback chapter 35 . 5/26/2012
I like how the characters are well devoloped keep on going
Subject87 chapter 35 . 5/21/2012
Great story so far, i enjoyed reading it, well written and I think the character are written faithfully to how they are in the show.

Can't wait for the next update
RemDiamond chapter 35 . 4/28/2012
This is such a good story. I hope you find time to update a little more often. I had to review the last chapter to remember where you left off.