Reviews for Beneath The Pale Moonlight
Brother Bandit chapter 34 . 4/20/2012
I see someone's been watching "Dispicable Me!"

Nice touch
darsnider chapter 35 . 4/13/2012
good to have you back yay seven months been way to long, while she is very overprotective i like ms benson she does know when to bend a bit lol, but im glad the transition is over and we can get on with the story hope to see some fun things
JazzGirl123 chapter 35 . 4/5/2012
Thanks for updating, loved it!
baronvonmilo chapter 35 . 4/4/2012
Great chapter you really captured the essence of crazy with Freddies mom. This one was worth the wait. I can hardly wait to see what kind of Shenanigans they get into.

BVM
CCougar42709 chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
I can't get to Ch. 35! It says it posted and it sent me a email! ARRGH! Been waiting so long for today! Thanks for updating but ARRRGH!
Fanfic-Reader-88 chapter 35 . 4/4/2012
Unless proven otherwise, what happened earlier is worse. Not being able to review a chapter is one thing, but a error message saying the chapter isn't up in the first place is a whole other level of "sucktastic".

And judging from the author's note, writer's block and real life got to you like it did to Phunky. But at least now we know you didn't just quit on this story altogether. Thanks for that.

Now for the important part. It's obvious to anyone with half-a-brain that Mrs. Benson is just fucking insane, and trying to keep Freddie from the beach house trip set that in stone. Oddly enough, his love life is all his, as long as it doesn't involve Carly or Sam. Imagine how she would act if all three of them were together in "the good way".

It's pretty sad when you're on your way to a vacation, only to have your mom say you can't go at all, but then tell you that you can go, but that you're going without bags. Then again, like I said, it's Mrs. Benson, so... Lucky for Freddie, Carly (and Spencer) had enough sense to do some scheming. Maybe hanging with Sam *can* do a person some good.

Now that Freddie doesn't have to worry about being stabbed or spied on (or maybe just spied on, because Sam is around after all), I'm guessing that when he gets to the beach house with her, Carly and Spencer, even if it's peaceful while they're out there, it might be a lot of craziness that goes down. And now that I think about it, I'm wondering if the story's rating is gonna be pushed up when you post chapter 36, whenever that is, LOL.

But for real, it's good that you finally made it back, and we'll be waiting for chapter 36, which hopefully isn't seven months from now. Again, I'm kidding... sort of. Later, Sock.
LuffyKun3695 chapter 4 . 3/24/2012
Sam, you fatcake ho. You certainly seem to like making the girls (Sam especially) into teases, huh? Not that its a bad thing (fun imagery for ME) but I noticed that. More fun if you're a female writer who is doing a rather good job writing from the male perspective.
LuffyKun3695 chapter 3 . 3/24/2012
*I* want to be a dinosaur hunter. This is cute. I am kinda hopin' for a side o' Spam with mah Creddie. :P
FosterThePeople chapter 22 . 2/6/2012
I don't know if you did a lot of research or something but you seem very cultured. You know about gourmet French orderves, classical music, poker...etc. Not everybody knows about that stuff, and I'm one of them. I like the way you write. I'll admit when they were playing poker a few chapters back I felt like an idiot because I had no idea what they were talking about. Though I had a little idea from what I've heard on tv but basicly I had no clue. I also enjoyed Freddie and Spencer's heart to heart talk a few chapters back. I just think you did a great job writing the chapters and they keep getting better as I read more. Though I was a little disappointed when Sam and Freddie hooked up, I thought this was a Carly/Freddie fic. Maybe it still is ( I didn't finish reading it all). But I got into it and I'm happy that they reconciled, but I'm still a hardcore Creddie fan. :) I wonder if the last chapter you wrote has a proper ending because I noticed you haven't updated since September and the storys not marked as complete. I think every great fic deserves an ending. Sorry this is so damn long.

Ps. Love how the titles are songs. Scumbag blues- love it

"You won't make it out..."
Angela chapter 6 . 2/5/2012
Don't get me wrong, I like the story but Freddie is such a perv. The story is pretty good and I like how you write about the random things Freddie thinks about. Like the ceiling fan and how it could drop and kill him. I also think that way, you are not alone lol. :)
Guest chapter 28 . 12/7/2011
You say whilst a lot. Which is weird since never once do I think in the show they did. Oh well good story. More sex though please!
The Buried Girl chapter 34 . 10/19/2011
I remember that I first read this when I had started watching iCarly about a year ago. I was in the third season and I discovered and then I found this and I got obsessed. This story was my drug for a good month and now that I have started watching iCarly again I'll read it from the beginning! I remember how amazing it was and I am looking forward to it lol
Kataangonesided chapter 34 . 9/29/2011
Nice fic wen r u updating next?
JazzGirl123 chapter 34 . 9/23/2011
OMg, were they watching Despicable Me? I LOVE that movie. If not, oops. Loved it, please update soon!
JazzGirl123 chapter 33 . 9/23/2011
I know most readers are concerned about Freddie being killed but my only reaction was PIE IS TOO A BREAKFAST FOOD, YOU BRAINLESS NUBS! *looks bashful* Well...it is! Oh God, Freddie's going to die.
426 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »