Reviews for Spyro and Ignitus
Polska-1999 chapter 3 . 9/10/2012
I loved them all, but my very favorite would probaby be the first one. I don't know why, though.
Fasuhn chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Hey there... Ignitus1992 from dA here! P

I wanted to say once again how much I loved these three chapters you did here. I know it's been a long time since you did them, but I hope you will continue someday 3

Furthermore, you should know that I wrote up a brand new Ignitus01 and am starting my Ignitus100 series anew, rewriting my old pieces. So in case you're still interested in Ignitus&Spyro things... hehe )

Anyway. Once again, your writing is brilliant 3
Fasuhn chapter 3 . 9/17/2010
I read these chapters on dA a long time ago, and even now they're still a treat to read. I sure hope you haven't given up on making this 100 series, as there isn't nearly enough Ignitus&Spyro literature in the world.

Regardless, these are excellent oneshots that I will happily read again and again. I look forward to any chapters you will post in the future.
PrettyLilLadyWithSwollenEyes chapter 3 . 7/7/2010
your good at these..
PrettyLilLadyWithSwollenEyes chapter 2 . 7/7/2010
cute
PrettyLilLadyWithSwollenEyes chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
aw...hey did you post this on DA? i faved it on there to
Blackmoondragon1415 chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
Aww...I read his stuff too, and really did like it. Ignitus is one of my favorite characters from LOS New Beginning, and it's good to see some new stuff up here.

Keep on writing
Fanfictionlover4444 chapter 3 . 10/24/2009
A very well written fanfic that gives the audience something to think about, i sure thought constantly about how spyro felt when he was first dragged into this war event. things weren't being fully expressed in the first game and i feel as if something big is missing, and after i read your story, i felt that missing thing is somewhere emotionally within it.

Thanks and keep up your super work!_

The Fanfictinolover
Luna Goddess of the Night chapter 3 . 10/23/2009
still lovin this fic! update soon!

-luna
Luna Goddess of the Night chapter 2 . 10/23/2009
wow, i found this fic, and have to say it's good! there are no errors that i can see, and i like the fatherly spyroxignitus pairings. keep up the great work!

-luna
NoOneToWorryAbout chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Wow! This was very nice! No errors as far as I could see and you displayed Ignitus's compassion and Spyro's fear so well!

I'm looking forward to reading more from you!

The Silent Keeper of Peace,