Reviews for Tidal Waves
Eskimo Jo chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Amazing. Just. Yeah. So heartbreakingly poignant and so incredibly spot-on. It makes my heart hurt but in a strangely perfect way. Ugh, I miss them. And your writing just conveys so much about why.
marylinevelyn chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
This was so nice to read, especially since I've been so angry with House the last season and a half. This story is like the last shred of normalcy for the series, so it was wonderful to read. Very well written too, which I really appreciate!
Mariagoner chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Ouch. In the best way possible but still. God, nobody does anxious, unhappy Chase the way you do.
Dream Writer 4 Life chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
I love tortured men, and Chase certainly qualifies right now. His inner monologue is great, and I could only wish that you delved a bit more into his thoughts during the sex: more detail could further highlight his self-incrimination, especially if he believed he was trying to absolve himself through an act of love with his wife. Just a thought! But great job! Thoroughly enjoyable!
LillyHalliwell chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
I loved it, should defiantly be a series..
Meghan21 chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
i agree w/the other commenter. you deserve far more reviews for really amazing fics like this. i love it, and i really enjoy reading everything you write so please continue to write such great fic.
r'n'rb chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
I'm really sorry this isn't getting more reviews. You consistently write engaging, well written and brilliantly characterized stories. I've have your stuff on author alert for a while and have never been disappointed. Anyways, this one was particularly heartbreaking, but captured that awful mix of guilt and regret and fear that Chase must be experiencing so well.

quigely chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Oh this was fantastic, and the perfect thing to come home to after my week from hell.

I truly appreciate your writing, and especially your smut :)