Reviews for Bits of Me
starie78 chapter 41 . 11/27/2014
Beautiful!
hippononymous chapter 35 . 10/21/2014
"Miss" McGonagall? It's "Professor."
JaneDoh0 chapter 41 . 1/30/2014
Wow-this was a great story. I really liked the slow unfolding of Hermione and Severus's stories.
Aisha04 chapter 41 . 3/6/2013
Interesting story! I thought the chapters were quite short though
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 41 . 9/11/2012
Ok that was just beautiful... Well done!
Just Kiga chapter 41 . 9/25/2011
But, but that is such a very ambiguous ending! I wanted more! *cries*
Just Kiga chapter 23 . 9/25/2011
Aaahh, that was so cute! And kid-like! I love, love, love this! At first, I was like, uuhhhmmm, why is this even in this section when he's dead... This is so sad! I mean, that note on the door? I cried! But, he's alive! And it's really different and plausible, I mean, I believe he would have reacted a lot like this if he had survived!
LemonDropsWoolSocks chapter 41 . 8/3/2011
A little sad that it had to end there, but it was a wonderful story. It is written terrifically and it is easy to see it was well thought out. It's a shame you don't have more reviews for this story. Thanks for writting it! :)
Kay8abc chapter 41 . 6/5/2011
I absolutely love this. I really liked how they all dealt post war.
Ms Llewellyn chapter 41 . 9/8/2010
wait...you ended it there! how could you end it there! for gods sake they just kissed were is the awkwardness and doesn't she think she's in love with Weasley? where's the background to her feelings? although its missing some good points, it was still an awsome story...and its going to my fave list.
Lara Malfoy-Lynn chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Well done, I love this Severus 'cause sometimes I feel like that, scared of people hurting me. Lately its really hard for me to let people in, I hope its only a phase. When I finished your fic I wanted to read more, some light at the end of the tunnel its ok but I hoped to read some truly happiness.

Lara.
Rageful Jewel chapter 20 . 10/24/2009
Interesting story, but I thought you should be made aware of the fact that all chapters after chapter 20 are repeats what was already in chapter 20. To be more clear, chapter 20 has parts 20-41, so there is no need for chapter 21-41. So you should either delete all the chapters after chapter 20 (since 20 also includes 21-41) or you should replace chapter 20 with a version that excludes part 21-41.
whitehound chapter 20 . 10/23/2009
I'm very taken with the idea of Ron breaking through Snape's isolation by telling him dirty stories.