Reviews for The Avenging Angel
Jotosai The Fryslayer chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
I wish you would continue this story. Good work.
yellow 14 chapter 7 . 4/14/2011
Very nice. Keep updating
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 7 . 4/13/2011
Time to dance with an angel.
Kulprit008 chapter 6 . 11/1/2010
Any future work on this?
yellow 14 chapter 6 . 9/1/2010
Very nice chapter. Please keep updating
AllenGaynor chapter 6 . 8/28/2010
i was surprised by this chapter! i was expecting some other, long-lost friend to show up... but good job proving me wrong! awesome! write more!
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 6 . 8/28/2010
F-14 rules.

i have no idea why I said that.
Krimzon Flygon chapter 5 . 5/12/2010
I love it! A nice combination of both Ace Combat and Harry Potter terminology. All it needs now is Voldemort in a Nosferatu and it would be absolutely perfect!
yellow 14 chapter 5 . 4/27/2010
Deal with the devil and sooner or later it'll bite you in the backside. Very good, keep updating
yellow 14 chapter 4 . 12/21/2009
Hermione had better be good, especially if Lucius Malfoy's pilot hits the skies soon. Neville on the other hand, I don't fancy his chances. Keep updating
yellow 14 chapter 3 . 12/18/2009
COFFIN? Sounds onimus, to say the least. I thought you'd given up on this, glad to see you haven't. Very good, very interesting. Keep updating
AllenGaynor chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
This is such a good story that I can't even describe it. I'd never have thought that someone could pull this off, but they have, haven't they!
notrace13 chapter 2 . 12/17/2009
I don't usually use many words so sorry if my review is short.

A truly great idea for a story which i enjoyed immensely however it could have been longer. for example you could have made a flashback upon exiting the hanger, to her flight school experience or the battle Ron fought assuming she was a surviving wing mate. also i wish i could picture the aircraft better. i little bit more work on that would have gone a long way. The air battle was epically narrated. combat narration isn't something I'm very good at and i notice that is the case far too often but your skill at it far beyond the norm. nice balance in the technical talk as well. not too much and simple.

lastly just a shout out OSEA! OSEA! OSEA! I love the fortress level. _
yellow 14 chapter 2 . 10/27/2009
Very Ace Combat in styling. Twenty eight missiles? That's a lot for any fighter. Still, pretty good, keep updating