Reviews for They're Back
NikkiR5 chapter 9 . 12/28/2013
I really enjoyed this story . I am a big fan of Buffy and Supernatural I really hope you make another chapter if Dean gets to Buffy in time.
Lilly Emerald chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
hey good start to your story i will read more as soon as I can. i have started a supernatural crossover with Buffy if you would like to read it. I would be interested to hear what you think about it?
fallenstacieb chapter 9 . 10/28/2010
You know i think this has to be one of the best Buffy/supernatural crossover stories Ive ever read, its packed with action and keeps the readers attention :D great writing
Her-Imaginarium chapter 9 . 10/24/2010
I've just foun this fic and I have to say, I live it!

I hope you will be continuing!
CelticJenn chapter 9 . 7/7/2010
This is a terrific story and I hope that you continue working on it. It seems like they are close to seeing each other again adn Im looking forward to that moment!
Pureevil230 chapter 9 . 6/25/2010
interesting. hope dean gets to Buffy soon. ugh i really hope sam wakes up and realizes that ruby is evil and only going to get him and the others into trouble. ugh stupid spike...they better not bleed dawn. glad sam has found someone even if that's dawn his brother's girl's sister...hmm like that isn't going to get complicated lol. hmm hope castiel doesn't cause problems for buffy/dean and sam/dawn plus the sunnydale crew. really hope willow doesn't go all darthwillow either. can't wait for more, update soon please!
crazyisgood4792 chapter 9 . 5/29/2010
I liked the new update,

I kinda feel sorry for Spike being disregarded poor guy,

Looking forward to Dean coming back,

Curious about this plan that "God" has,

Please update soon.
Angellia chapter 9 . 5/28/2010
Grr Ruby, grr Spike but YAAAYY Buffy/Dean smoochies! - even in dream form! Very very excited about Dean almost being in Sunnydale. LOVED the chapter and so so happy for the update. Looking forward to reading more
isugirl chapter 8 . 3/25/2010
great chapter. can't wait for buffy and dean to meet up. i really like this pairing and wish there was more stories out there with them in it.
Skies are blue chapter 8 . 3/24/2010
Love this story! Thanks for updating!
Angellia chapter 8 . 3/24/2010
Aw no! I hope Spike doesn't go all evil (even though he's already evil but you get my point)I like him too much to enjoy Spike bashing :(

Apart from the Spike bits, I'm really loving the story. Especially the Buffy/Dean memories. I'm glad you updated, and yay for the long chapter :D
crazyisgood4792 chapter 8 . 3/24/2010
O now I really enjoyed that update,

Hoping Dean will get there soon and knock some sense into his brother about Ruby,

Yeah enjoyed that update so I'll be waiting for more.
Angellia chapter 7 . 2/11/2010
Oh my God I love this story so freakin much! It's one of the best during the series Buffy/Dean stories I've read, and that's even when Dean has only been in it for like a minute - not counting the Buffy/Dean memories which I love as well.

The Buffy/Sam friendship is really great too.

Really really hope you update soon :D

Great work x
crazyisgood4792 chapter 7 . 2/9/2010
I enjoyed that update,

I thought it worked out quite well,

Wish Buffy would go and kill Ruby lol,

Glad Dean's on his way and I'll be waiting to read more.
S. Augustara chapter 7 . 2/8/2010
wow that chapter was really great! I cant wait to read the next one. i really hope ruby doesn't get in the way of sam/dawn. Anyway great work!