Reviews for Come To Me
LetMeIn1812 chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
The whole thing was so amazing. The way Blair knew what she was doing and what he would demand, but she did it anyway. She may have claimed that she didn't want to, or that she is trying to avoid this confrontation, but she wantes it she needs it, just like he needs her.

“I'm in love with you,” he reminded her.

“You're in love with yourself,” she retorted.

“Its the same thing.”-The most genius lines ever.

That embodies everything that makes up Chuck and Blair, that they are not themselves when they are not together, yes she is denying part of herself when she is denying Chuck and his power over her, and that Chuck cannot function without her and her presence in his life. I think it is just the way they love and hate with equal passion, but it is always there, no matter the form they are currenly expressing it.

The hotness that followed was great. And flowed completely with the rest of the story and the overwhelming emotions for both of them. In Chuck claiming what he sees as his and for Blair giving into him because she is really giving into herself to. Just amazing! I loved it!
sasha chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
loved it :)
Ba-dazzle chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Wow... i'm crying; that was beautiful i don't know why but it hit a soft spot for me you really described them as wonderfully, if not more, as they are.
00JLO chapter 1 . 10/23/2009